Skip to main content

Where Are They Now?

What did she say about it?

layla subritzky &#8207 [MENTION=36462]Layla[/MENTION]subritzky 13 Sep

@NWmag just to clear something up! I wasn't on coogee beach!! I was in a private LADIES ONLY area that I'd paid to be in!i have witnesses...

layla subritzky &#8207 [MENTION=36462]Layla[/MENTION]subritzky

That saw your MALE photographer climbing bushes ... Kind of isn't very nice on all the other ladies in there is it???and to top it off your

Asking people to comment on my body... How sad @NWmag thought better of you

Azar Griffin ‏@zar_browexpert 13 Sep
[MENTION=36462]Layla[/MENTION]subritzky @nwmag this was a private ladies pool I was there with other women who were disturbed by a photographer taking pics of us!
Retweeted by layla subritzky

@Erin_M_J @NWmag I try so hard to be a good role model for young girls... Sad that these people encourage the opposite! So sad!

@djtuini how terrible is it!Sickening to think children look upto this sort of magazine!and they certainly made me feel disgusting! #jackpot

layla subritzky &#8207 [MENTION=36462]Layla[/MENTION]subritzky 15 Sep

@dianaaagav oh so they've printed it in this weeks magazine? #pigs @NWmag

She's also now promoting QuickTrim https://www.facebook.com/pages/QuickTrim-Australia/227846717341363

1234056_387867278005972_695180335_n.jpg

Layla looks curvy and lovely in that picture in my opinion. Apart from her privacy being invaded, she definitely doesn't have anything to be ashamed of.

Her body is fine in that pic it's just the look on her face, very few people are attractive when photographed unawares.

This may be old news and I didn't really no where to put this but I saw on Estelle's twitter that Estelle worked with Tahan in the past. Adds to the Housemates who know each other.

Back