Skip to main content

Episode Day 40 (Fri 6 Sept 2013) - Daily Show (30 minutes)

Isn't pulling out eyelashes a disorder of some sort?

Tryctahpahlia or something? I swear it is.

Yes it is...I knew a girl who had this, she had no eyelashes or eyebrows because she pulled them all out. We'd have to try and make her stop when we'd see her pulling out her hair on her head. It's really thin.

Can I just say Ben's whole pyjama thing reminded me of this:

tumblr_mrji8dFOtd1qzw0zeo1_250.gif
tumblr_mrji8dFOtd1qzw0zeo2_250.gif

tumblr_mrji8dFOtd1qzw0zeo3_250.gif
tumblr_mrji8dFOtd1qzw0zeo4_250.gif

Muckayla has turned Katie into a Mmartian. :D

Tim calls it a snot green at first. Always with the negativity.

As much as I don't like Tully I'd hope they'd be more considerate than to allow a sign like that. I'm not sure if even telling her beforehand is a good thing as she'd go into full breakdown mode and we really shouldn't see that. But then again if she's telling Sonia how much she's looking forward to seeing Tahlia, wondering where Tahlia is, etc I guess telling her before walking the plank is unavoidable.

Yeah I hope the give it some consideration. I think they could censor the signs, but some idiot could yell it out.

Now Muckayla gloating that tahan will be pleased. Now Tim dobbing on Muckayla. Ha ha ha ha ha.

I blame Big Brother. They're not supposed to be allowed to do this shit in the BB house anyway.

As much as I don't like Tully I'd hope they'd be more considerate than to allow a sign like that. I'm not sure if even telling her beforehand is a good thing as she'd go into full breakdown mode and we really shouldn't see that. But then again if she's telling Sonia how much she's looking forward to seeing Tahlia, wondering where Tahlia is, etc I guess telling her before walking the plank is unavoidable.

Someone would more than likely yell out and tell her. I honestly think if she does go they should keep it brief. I don't like the way she acts but there are too many ways a live interview could go wrong.

I'm struggling to find something to type as we've discussed all this shiz already in the live feed thread.

Back