Skip to main content

Episode Day 36 (2nd Sep 13) EVICTION SHOW #4

What about the House Rules, "that are never broken", no contact with the outside world?
You can request BB to tell you things that happen on the outside. Eg, Rohan asked to be told when the next iPhone would be out. If Tully had any thought that she may do something in the house with another HM she may have asked to be told if her relationship status had changed.

Ok, I just saw the show. Great, great show... as I predicted, Caleb and Ed neck and neck on the bottom and Tully higher than all thought.

Jade is not very good at playing hard to get - first she tells half the house that's what she is doing, then she gets Ben to 'spy'. It's embarrassing but hilarious.

have been trying to view the Eviction Photo Gallery but it never seems to load - anyone else had this happening or am I just jinxed?

Jade is not very good at playing hard to get - first she tells half the house that's what she is doing, then she gets Ben to 'spy'. It's embarrassing but hilarious.
especially when she gets told sorry but your name didn't even rate a mention! lol

Good show, wasn't very impressed with making Tim sweat, you would have created much more drama but saving him first and having Tully and the meatheads as the final three.

Did Sonia actually believe anyone was buying her crap about a 'shock' eviction?

Did anyone else notice how white Mr Perfect went sitting on that bench - he thought he was a goner for sure. Interesting to see what he changes about himself now.

Tully is such a revolting piece of work, I thought Estelle's demands for attention were bad last year but Tully has a full blown case of 'attention seeking disorder' coupled with the fact she is a cheating ho. She and Tahlia live together and even have a little dog do they not? (If I remember opening night correctly) Does this mean when she comes out her stuff is packed, she is homeless and dogless? Cos that would be all sorts of awesome :)

Don't get the Surly / Jade thing either unless as someone else said they are worried about the sexual harassment - I mean it definitely would not be appropriate if a male kept up the way Jade is.

Silly Tim cutting the cord, he is right he did lose power there.

Heidi you are truly gross. Also hot tip for you - calling Australia idiots every time one of your cool kids is evicted probably ain't gonna win you any votes.

I enjoyed Ben last night, he is way more interesting than M & E

Regarding Drew and Tully: Last week, Drew and Tully discussed difficulties in Tully and Tahlia's relationship in slightly veiled terms, and this told me that a relationship between Drew and Tully could be justified. At the same time, they had to be discussing how the public might view their growing relationship, and the possibility that the public might view it as a betrayal of Tahlia. All this would have come to the attention of BB, and both Drew and Tully would have had extensive discussions with BB about this.

Tully would have consulted with BB as to what effect this might have on Tahlia, but Tully would have been more concerned with Tahlia's possible humiliation, and they would have come to an agreement that Tahlia would be left out of the Eviction show, for Tahlia's sake. I don't remember the name of the woman, but she was introduced as "Tully's best friend." This would have been Tully's decision. I have no doubt that Tully would have been in contact with Tahlia through BB, but we the public will never get to see all this, because it is private.

Now let us concentrate on Drew and Tully's budding relationship. It's lurrrrrrrrrve. Let's celebrate it. Don't punish them for it.

Let us also lament the breakdown of Caleb and Lucy's relationship. Caleb's impending likely eviction probably played the biggest role in this.

Regarding Drew and Tully: Last week, Drew and Tully discussed difficulties in Tully and Tahlia's relationship in slightly veiled terms, and this told me that a relationship between Drew and Tully could be justified. At the same time, they had to be discussing how the public might view their growing relationship, and the possibility that the public might view it as a betrayal of Tahlia. All this would have come to the attention of BB, and both Drew and Tully would have had extensive discussions with BB about this.

Tully would have consulted with BB as to what effect this might have on Tahlia, but Tully would have been more concerned with Tahlia's possible humiliation, and they would have come to an agreement that Tahlia would be left out of the Eviction show, for Tahlia's sake. I don't remember the name of the woman, but she was introduced as "Tully's best friend." This would have been Tully's decision. I have no doubt that Tully would have been in contact with Tahlia through BB, but we the public will never get to see all this, because it is private.

Now let us concentrate on Drew and Tully's budding relationship. It's lurrrrrrrrrve. Let's celebrate it. Don't punish them for it.

Let us also lament the breakdown of Caleb and Lucy's relationship. Caleb's impending likely eviction probably played the biggest role in this.

Are you actually being serious?

I love all the she WOULD have and she DID - as if you have an f-ing clue what has happened behind closed doors. Also you are giving Tully waaaay to much credit in the brain power department.

Good show, wasn't very impressed with making Tim sweat, you would have created much more drama but saving him first and having Tully and the meatheads as the final three.

Did Sonia actually believe anyone was buying her crap about a 'shock' eviction?

Did anyone else notice how white Mr Perfect went sitting on that bench - he thought he was a goner for sure. Interesting to see what he changes about himself now.

Tully is such a revolting piece of work, I thought Estelle's demands for attention were bad last year but Tully has a full blown case of 'attention seeking disorder' coupled with the fact she is a cheating ho. She and Tahlia live together and even have a little dog do they not? (If I remember opening night correctly) Does this mean when she comes out her stuff is packed, she is homeless and dogless? Cos that would be all sorts of awesome :)

Don't get the Surly / Jade thing either unless as someone else said they are worried about the sexual harassment - I mean it definitely would not be appropriate if a male kept up the way Jade is.

Silly Tim cutting the cord, he is right he did lose power there.

Heidi you are truly gross. Also hot tip for you - calling Australia idiots every time one of your cool kids is evicted probably ain't gonna win you any votes.

I enjoyed Ben last night, he is way more interesting than M & E

Tim should've thrown the hair curlers into the pool. Would've been much more satisfying.

have been trying to view the Eviction Photo Gallery but it never seems to load - anyone else had this happening or am I just jinxed?

Try a different browser. They don't seem to care about Firefox/Mozilla browsers.

Seem there are no longer any live evictee interviews on Nine. They've now done this 3 times:

[video=youtube;2jCwKITJH2o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jCwKITJH2o[/video]

I see it differently, I don't think Tim was worried that he made a mistake of putting himself up.

He heard the cheers for him last week & knew he is liked, but he didn't want to be seen as being cocky about it, so said to the viewers & HM's, that he thought he made a mistake.

The HM's will now think, there is a vulnerability in his armour & will think they have the upper hand when in fact they don't & he is still 'running' the game.

THIS. He was pretending to have regret.

Why did Tim walk out the diary room holding an empty glass jar, when he usually walks out with the empty ice-cream bucket ?

Back