Skip to main content

BBau2012 better than BBau2013?

cry(TULLY)cry

Tim Fan from the start:)
Im watching the 2012 season in between current episodes because I missed it last year.
Im finding it way better for some reason and wish I got to experience it when it was on tv, it has more confrontational housemates with alot more to say, funny catch phrases and actual real showmances!
I find it has more content though im only up to week 3 nom noms episode 20 so I have no idea if it gets shittier(i hope not).
not sure if this has been discussed on here before. was going to do a poll but realized I have no idea how to do it

I dont see the Estelle, Tully comparison? I feel sorry for Estelle for being compared. lol
im still on the fence as of who it is im going to support
:eek:

I think the comparison mainly comes from the fact that people are either majorly against her or majorly for her.

Yeah, I feel by this time in last years series I was more into it.

Estelle and Tully aren't really alike. I don't think Estelle really ever said a bad word about anyone, yet Tully has her gripes. Estelle wasn't as emotional either.

Also I was finding myself much more involved in it before Ryan left last year (second evictee), I'm only just getting myself into this series now (the lack of bb on weekends really pulls me out of it too).

Yeah, I feel by this time in last years series I was more into it.

Estelle and Tully aren't really alike. I don't think Estelle really ever said a bad word about anyone, yet Tully has her gripes. Estelle wasn't as emotional either.

Also I was finding myself much more involved in it before Ryan left last year (second evictee), I'm only just getting myself into this series now (the lack of bb on weekends really pulls me out of it too).

Im up to the week after he got evicted I kind of wanted him to stay because he was so wierd.lol

Im up to the week after he got evicted I kind of wanted him to stay because he was so wierd.lol

Yeah, that was a hard week! He had plenty of girls loving him 'omg.. so hot!' Was a very close vote too. If it was vote to evict Ben would have gone, but vote to save they were all pretty close.

God no. 2012 was the reason I chose not to watch the opening of this year because I had had enough of the show. This year wins handsdown - editing wise NO, housemates wise YES but overall this year wins.

God no. 2012 was the reason I chose not to watch the opening of this year because I had had enough of the show. This year wins handsdown - editing wise NO, housemates wise YES but overall this year wins.
apart from tim they do nothing for me this year, they are too worried about how they are being portrayed to be themselves.

Last edited:
Sorry, but last year was awful. Stale as last weeks bread. Boring housemates, boring tasks, boring everything. You couldn't pay me to watch that shit again.

apart from tim they do nothing for me this year, they are too worried about how they are being portrayed to be themselves.

Please, once you get halfway through the season don't start a new anti Estelle thread, there's about 50 already here for you to enjoy.

But don't you find that this started happening even during the Channel 10 era? The only time they really didn't care about how they were being portrayed was Season 1.

Last year's didn't interest me as much. I only really watched the eviction shows and the daily show when I felt like it or wasn't busy, which wasn't often. I am so much more into it this year.

Last year was pretty poor. If you watched it at the time, it seemed a clear edict from Nine to make the show Bradley ft Big Brother and A Few Other People, especially with the advertising surrounding it (the Bradley/Big Bang Theory ads were particularly cringe worthy). While the focus on Ben this year is irritating, the focus on Bradley was so much worse. We also had some of the worst tasks ever, we got to see very little of what actually happened (the footage of the Angie/Layla conversation seemed to change every time), and we had the worst intruder/housemate ever leading to the worst love story ever.

But don't you find that this started happening even during the Channel 10 era? The only time they really didn't care about how they were being portrayed was Season 1.
there is a big difference after the 4 year break,
Im just saying there is more of a personality clash in last years.

Please, once you get halfway through the season don't start a new anti Estelle thread, there's about 50 already here for you to enjoy.

I dont mind Estelle at the moment but then again at first I didn't mind Tully. lol
promise no more 2012 threads

It's a bit early to say. Last year's started off relatively boring but got better as the boring ones got evicted and it ended up quite good. Estelle making it to the end (whether you liked her or not) really helped make it exciting by the end. Hopefully this one will have someone to spice it up right to the end.

Back