Skip to main content

;)Late night feast suggestions;)

starstruck

Is Nobbi still in the Kombie?
What would be your suggestions of topics to discuss during the late night feast?

What games would you suggest the housemates play?

Or do you have any other suggestions for the feast on how to make it more entertaining?

What would be your suggestions of topics to discuss during the late night feast?

What games would you suggest the housemates play?

Or do you have any other suggestions for the feast on how to make it more entertaining?

Damn! I thought this might be a thread to discuss the best midnight munches :D

Personally I'd love a discussion about gay marriage and people's experiences of discovferign their sexualities.

Also band camp like stories. We all have them.

Live streaming from the house! Even if they're all asleep or its just footage of Clooney chewing his toys. I want to know what is going on right there and now!

I liked the mature discussions and some talks about sexuality. And I hope they should stick to those more.

But seriously, not a prude, it was awkward to see them do nude-runs and the sexual truth or dares provided by BB (threesome, orgasm sounds, who to kiss, stripping, etc)...why make them go sexual just for the sake of 'Late Night Feast'? Let them naturally talk about it whenever they want. *shrugs*

[MENTION=29574]Spectator O.O[/MENTION] -
Personally I'd love a discussion about gay marriage and people's experiences of discovferign their sexualities.

Not sure what state you're living in (maybe they haven't shown it there yet), but they did talk about gay marriage.

Wait.. I certainly hope this isn't how the show works regularly? They're all around a table, just chatting, etc and its setup by Big Brother?

When I heard the name as 'late night feast' I just understood it to mean its on later than the regular show and feast meaning, there'll be heaps of things in it, that they won't show for one reason or another at 7pm. Just another version of uncut/adults only really. I didn't take the title as meaning it literally for the housemates, and we are watching their late night feast.

Hopefully big brother actually gives us random things from across the week in later shows, and it isn't an arranged 'late night feast' for the housemates each time.

Last edited:
Stop talking about Essendon. Worst BB ever. ;)

haha yes,that kinda sucked....

i loved tonight....luuuurrrrrved it..refugees, same sex marriage, truth or dare, nudie runs, peenies and vaginas ..(well nearly). I loved them all tonight, even tully didn't make me want to put my head in a meat grinder.

Wait.. I certainly hope this isn't how the show works regularly? They're all around a table, just chatting, etc and its setup by Big Brother?

When I heard the name as 'late night feast' I just understood it to mean its on later than the regular show and feast meaning, there'll be heaps of things in it, that they won't show for one reason or another at 7pm. Just another version of uncut/adults only really. I didn't take the title as meaning it literally for the housemates, and we are watching their late night feast.

I was also disappointed- i hope this doesnt happen every week! Surely they won't throw them a massive party each week? Seriously, all I want is to hear them talk about more adult stuff! Who needs nudie runs, especially when they're blurred anyway...

I liked to see the party but I thought we'd get general house chat too

I was also disappointed- i hope this doesnt happen every week! Surely they won't throw them a massive party each week? Seriously, all I want is to hear them talk about more adult stuff! Who needs nudie runs, especially when they're blurred anyway...

I agree with you 100%

the world..the world needs more nudie runs...it may even bring about world peace...how do we know until we try!

Hopefully big brother actually gives us random things from across the week in later shows, and it isn't an arranged 'late night feast' for the housemates each time.

It was fun, but I gave to agree with both of you.

I enjoyed the show more than I've enjoyed BB all year, but there's obviously plenty of room for improvement. I hope that in future weeks they will rate the show MA and allow some more explicit conversation and nudity. They don't need to go all the way like they did in 2005, but they could still incorporate more of the sort of stuff we used to see on Uncut in earlier years. Combine that with the serious discussion we saw tonight and I think you'll have a great show.

Ben mentioned that Tahan showered naked. Now THAT is something we need to see. I'm all in favour of a bit of man arse but we need some balance. :D

Back