Skip to main content

Episode DAY 26 (Fri 23/08/13) - DAILY SHOW (30m)

ooh bbfan you are only 18. gee i think you've behaved much more mature than some here (and by some i mean me :) )

Never said you were stupid at all. Just that your young age and having no previous experience with BB means you lack perspective.

I watched it last year as well. Why does it matter that I'm young and I haven't watched many other seasons of BB? Your opinions aren't any more correct than mine, just because of that.

Haha thanks Jo-Bot :)
I'm not that mature in real life though

i'm sure you are. We disagree on Tully but i know you're a sweetie and coming from a good place...i'm just old, grumpy, bitter and .... gee no wonder i'm single..haha

i'm sure you are. We disagree on Tully but i know you're a sweetie and coming from a good place...i'm just old, grumpy, bitter and .... gee no wonder i'm single..haha

Haha it's all good; I think you're the norm round here. I'm the one who comes across as serious and not having a sense of humour.

I watched it last year as well. Why does it matter that I'm young and I haven't watched many other seasons of BB? Your opinions aren't any more correct than mine, just because of that.

Very well said :)

Checking in. Is there any BB on Sat or Sun this week?

A hah! Suck it... Regional Australia (NBN channel) gets a weekend BB show. Muahaha. We are so good... We get a show Saturday 6:30pm, I've just finished watching Tim's bday prank.......oh.......wait...... :p

I guess Tim and Drew will get the last laugh anyway when they become the final two at the end. :p

Oh yes they will. Tim ftw!

Ha love it! Her aggressive clothes throwing was also a highlight for me.

tumblr_mrzmv5EmX61seuriqo1_400.gif

Also you could look at [MENTION=35017]die(TULLY)die[/MENTION] from a German gender noun point of view and read their name as the(TULLY)the?

Ugh!!! Tully Tully Tully! I guess we should keep her in so that we have someone to loathe.

Sonia honestly watches less footage from the house than we do. She has no idea what's going on half the time. It's obvious every time she interviews a HM.

Ah well...:(

Layla (BB'12) was on Mornings this week. She was talking about her weight loss and Sonia goes "you didn't know you had a thyroid problem when you were in the house did you"

... Ok Sonia has grown on me. But seriously!?! How often ON THE SHOW did Layla mention her condition and how the meds contributed to her weight gain. >.<

I should probably take a break. I'm too dedicated.

Plenty of NEED to support your galpal! Keep it up I say. It's almost as entertaining as Tully is.

Back