Skip to main content

The WALL'S Coming down next week!

I'm actually surprised that it's coming down next week? I thought there was one more week to go (four Showdowns)?

Oh well. It was cool while it lasted.

They just showed an ad..... Double eviction... Wall comes down and the Yes No task returns.
As I just said in the Daily Show thread, I'm hoping "evil BB" comes back for the Yes/No Task. It has potential to be really good viewing if the HM's don't hold back...

They just showed an ad..... Double eviction... Wall comes down and the Yes No task returns.

What is this lame shit? More recycled tasks and removing the only thing currently working in their favour? I fucking knew the wall wouldn't last long. Fucking gimmicks.

A little off topic... I wonder if Ignore The Obvious returns later in the series? BBUK put a spin on it by introducing a play/pause/rewind tv remote. E.g. housemates would need to freeze and ignore what is happening. Or do something silly, rewind, do it again, rewind, and again.

I'm interested to see if Tully will survive the double eviction....Either way with the wall coming down after the eviction will decide if BB wants to keep her or not

i hope big brother asks tim for a haircut. wonder if he will say yes or no on it

What is this lame shit? More recycled tasks and removing the only thing currently working in their favour? I fucking knew the wall wouldn't last long. Fucking gimmicks.

Now now, control your temper. The majority of people have commented on the facebook page that the wall was a bad idea from the start - should have come down long ago.

Now now, control your temper. The majority of people have commented on the facebook page that the wall was a bad idea from the start - should have come down long ago.

Couldn't care less about what people are saying on Facebook, I'm sure if they all wanted Drew gone you'd agree. Truth is though, the wall is currently working in their favour. It's causing drama and forcing people to think about nominations way more seriously. The fact that the big players are up for nomination this week proves that. Once the wall comes it will be back to typical Big Brother where all the big players get a free ride to the final three. I don't see Tim surviving long either.

I think the wall task has been great. But I also don't mind if it ends a week early, three weeks for a task is still a good run.

i hope big brother asks tim for a haircut. wonder if he will say yes or no on it

I think he'd happily say no and not care what the others think, haha.

Recycling in the BB production world is NOT environmentally friendly....it's a steaming pile of old ideas.

There hasn't been much discussion of the Saturday Showdown perhaps because we all wore ourselves out debating FNL but comparing FNL's elaborate games and sets with the cheeeeeeeep Showdown arena and props is night and day.

I liked the wall at first but now I'm glad it's coming down because I feel like the HMs' interactions are restricted. The halfway house is also just too boring and uncomfortable to keep people in there week after week.

Too early to axe the divide - it should run at least another week, and preferbly for another three weeks. Wonder if noms will be back to three people from Tuesday.

Back