Skip to main content

In The News

Nope, it's not in the least bit funny to me.

Well in my defence I also laugh at farts, people falling over and seriously, I can not say "have your bowels opened today" without giggling...

I am not even going to tell you about the time my partner and I discovered the Slut family in an heritage listed cemetery in NZ. It is safe to say it was all going well and we were holding it together until we discovered Ah Slut. Swear to God it's true!!!!

No one should ever exit a cemetery hysterically laughing!

NO ONE!!!!!!

As someone with Asian heritage, and an Asian surname...............
fuck off dickheads who think slopehead/chink/yellow/slanty eye, or any 'funny'names derived from another language......= humour,

To become an evolved civilized human being - racism is racism, funny or foul, jokes are propaganda used to proliferate racism, and if your laughing at this shit, you need to find a way to mature and find refinement, you are coarse, and what you are doing is harmful.

Typo corrected.

Last edited:
you really are WAY too fucking funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... not to mention under appreciated. :D

Uncle Bernie's Asian name would be Mem Ree Suk!!!!!!

Heh.

Anyhoo, back to watching John & Jack doing their father'n'son schtick in "a good day to die hard" with LSCP who seems to have recovered from her bout of xmasinJulyitis.

regarDS

Anyhoo, back to watching John & Jack doing their father'n'son schtick in "a good day to die hard" with LSCP who seems to have recovered from her bout of xmasinJulyitis.

regarDS

Which actually interprets as:- silently lurking in the BB threads in wait, while pretending to watch John & Jack doing their father'n'son schtick in "a good day to die hard" with LSCP who seems to have recovered from her bout of xmasinJulyitis....

You are about as hard to read as a fucking Little Golden book!

Ha!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha!

typo - should have been coarse or crass, dead to me is also applicable to any Asian haters around.

fuck off dickheads who think slopehead/chink/yellow/slanty eye, or any 'funny'names derived from another language......= humour,

To become an evolved civilized human being - racism is racism, funny or foul, jokes are propaganda used to proliferate racism, and if your laughing at this shit, you need to find a way to mature and find refinement, you are corse, and what you are doing is harmful,

The lengths you will go to to be viewed as the victim is quite pathetic.

YOU are corse, lady!

I am not exactly sure what it is exactly, but I know for 100% that YOU are it!!!!!!!!

To become an evolved civilized human being - racism is racism, funny or foul, jokes are propaganda used to proliferate racism, and if your laughing at this shit, you need to find a way to mature and find refinement, you are coarse, and what you are doing is harmful.

Typo corrected.

I agree. Racist, sexist and homophobic jokes just aren't funny.

typo - should have been coarse or crass, dead to me is also applicable to any Asian haters around.

Dead to me?!

What are you a forum Godfathers episode?!

I changed my mind. You are an unnecessarily dramatic victim.

While I agree racism should never had a place in any society let alone 2013, you don't mind throwing around the "they should die" "dead to me" statements to anyone who has a difference of opinion to you, quite a contradiction in your view of tolerance, carry on

Huh? a corpse?

She is one to be reckoned with. I remember reading somewhere kxk has studied writing/journalism/psychology/law AND making up new words.

She is like a forum version of God.

Last edited:
She is one to be reckoned with. I remember reading somewhere kxk has is she studied writing/journalism/psychology/law AND making up new words.

She is like a forum version of God.

Wow thats a LOT of Uni, Im in my 4th year and already want to just get a job scrubbing toilets in a shopping centre, more dedicated than me, I give massive props, You go glen coco!

I am not going to dignify the out-pouring of "racism outrage" with individual responses.

Races laugh at each other and generalise, it is okay to laugh. Granted while in a cemetery may be pushing that boundary, though I feel sure I wasn't the first nor the last to let off an inappropriate giggle when seeing it, and that in my opinion is o-fucking-kay.

An Doh, Eddie Murphy, Akmal Saleh, Paul Fenech all used racial depreciating humour, and I find it hilarious. I defy anyone not to laugh at An Doh's "see even Asians think all Asians look alike..." quote. It was hilarious!! I firmly believe racial humour can be funny and think this predictable knee jerk hysteria we see here is an example of political correctness gone mad.

Last edited:
Which actually interprets as:-

... the same as it always has. IE: that subtlety is wasted on you. :D

Anyhoo, the ridiculous truck(s) chase scene towards the beginning was pretty mind-boggling and it was pretty qool to see what was done to one of those monster soviet helicopters but overall I reckon the movie was pretty meh as far as the Die Hard series goes.

Certainly no "mysterious father" figure going on there though ... quite the contrast to what was being talked about, really.

Anyhoo++ since you wanna dream about what I'm doing while doing what I'm doing, here's a heads-up for the rest of the arvo and evening. We'll prolly now squeeze in a couple of episodes of Warehouse 13 before heading off for a quiet Thai delivery dinner and home-theatre movie with a bunch of muso mates.

Yeah, after the busy long-weekend we've had (thanks to LSCP being on school holidays and me taking an RDO on Friday), today is very much so about watching rather than doing. The only "doing" things going on at the moment is the washing machine and the dryer ... and our fingers upon keyboards and touchpads ButOfCourse.

As for my absence from a trad keyboard this evening, don't worry, I'll still have my phone and if the company and movie isn't suitably engaging , who knows, perhaps I'll use it to help maintain the average and obvious many-times-a-day presence I've managed in these forums over the last 8 years ... or perhaps I won't !

... in which case, it might not be until tomorrow morning before I get to log in and catch up on what has been said by which pretend/invented people/avatars and add my own two bits to that which is deemed by me to be suitably worthy of my time and talents.

"Oh the humanity", eh ?! :D

Don't worry, I won't miss anything you choose to write ... unless you choose to re-craft it between then and later than then, that is.

regarDS

... the same as it always has. IE: that subtlety is wasted on you. :D

Anyhoo, the ridiculous truck(s) chase scene towards the beginning was pretty mind-boggling and it was pretty qool to see what was done to one of those monster soviet helicopters but overall I reckon the movie was pretty meh as far as the Die Hard series goes.

Certainly no "mysterious father" figure going on there though ... quite the contrast to what was being talked about, really.

Anyhoo++ since you wanna dream about what I'm doing while doing what I'm doing, here's a heads-up for the rest of the arvo and evening. We'll prolly now squeeze in a couple of episodes of Warehouse 13 before heading off for a quiet thai delivery dinner and home-theatre movie with a bunch of muso mates.

Yeah, after the busy long-weekend we've had (thatnks to LSCP being on school holidays and me taking an RDO on Friday), today is very much so about watching rather than doing. Only "doing" things going on at the moment is the washing machine and the dryer ... and our fingers upon keyboards and touchpads ButOfCourse.

As for my absence from a trad keyboard this evening, don't worry, I'll still have my phone and if the company and movie isn't suitably engaging , who knows, perhaps I'll use it to help maintain the average and obvious many-times-a-day presence I've managed in these forums over the last 8 years ... or perhaps I won't !

... in which case, it might not be until tomorrow morning before I get to log in and catch up on what has been said by which pretend/invented people/avatars and add my own two bits to that which is deemed by me to be suitably worthy of my time and talents.

"Oh the humanity", eh ?! :D

Don't worry, I won't miss anything you choose to write ... unless you choose to re-craft it between then and later than then, that is.

regarDS

TLDR.

I knew you were lurking!

Ha!

While I agree racism should never had a place in any society let alone 2013, you don't mind throwing around the "they should die" "dead to me" statements to anyone who has a difference of opinion to you, quite a contradiction in your view of tolerance, carry on

Don't recall ever telling anyone they should die, or ever having used that phrase at all - not my style.
And dead to me, is a common phrase meaning your ignored and meaningless, if your not familiar with the English language.

And, at no time have I been talking about 'tolerance'..........I'm talking about equality and I don't want your 'tolerance'.

Don't recall ever telling anyone they should die, or ever having used that phrase at all - not my style.
And dead to me, is a common phrase meaning your ignored and meaningless, if your not familiar with the English language.

And, at no time have I been talking about 'tolerance'..........I'm talking about equality and I don't want your 'tolerance'.

I similar wording in the botox conversation

....if your not familiar with the English language.

While I hate to critique an English language literary genius, I think the correct homophone you are in fact looking for is:- you're.

Just so we are clear. This is neither a homophobic nor racial slur, it is simply an observation.

Ha!

Hahahahahahahahaha!

Back