Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG just picturing pene doing the doting uncle/aunty gig! How cute! No naughty gifs Mut in case joda-junior is near the computer.
Have sent #1 a text but no lurve back yet so that means he is having fun!

aww Coops. Stick with us, you'll be fine. Bottoms up!

tumblr_m3mwsl1cSg1r6p48c.gif

I've never had an espresso or a martini:( Such a sheltered life I have lead! :cool:
You need a visit to Mellies, will take you on a Tram ride for one :)

OMG just picturing pene doing the doting uncle/aunty gig! How cute! No naughty gifs Mut in case joda-junior is near the computer.
Have sent #1 a text but no lurve back yet so that means he is having fun!

LOL Joda Jr! I'll behave! I hope they are having a Faboosh time!

hahahahahaha! i'm sure sis would be cool with that! better than a closet though :)

See that's the beauty, at two they still can't communicate properly!

And who is going to believe a 2 year old anyway?

See 4 is a different story...

His name is archie and he is next to meplaying with a parrot atm. They are entertaining each other. What did you buy mut ??

How cute!! I love that name :)
Nothing for myself fortunately :p I buy xmas gifts for charity and had to sort my mum out a new phone, had a SOS call during the week all about it, you know god forbid she couldn't play draw something!

had to sort my mum out a new phone, had a SOS call during the week all about it, you know god forbid she couldn't play draw something!

I resemble that remark. On behalf of all the mothers who get their faboosh sons to sort out their tech probs, I apologise.

I resemble that remark. On behalf of all the mothers who get their faboosh sons to sort out their tech probs, I apologise.

LOL I like it, not a big deal was coming home anyway for the weekend, and it makes me look like the golden child, so its win win ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back