Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh bit down about the whole business...but....Just couldn't go down that road. Heading to the goldy tomoz though so ya never know!

Hope you are well?

ahhh bit down about the whole business...but....Just couldn't go down that road. Heading to the goldy tomoz though so ya never know!

Hope you are well?

Awww pene come here ya big marshmallow, I will give you a dirty martini induced hug. Say hi to my boy when you at the GC. They left this morning.

Awww pene come here ya big marshmallow, I will give you a dirty martini induced hug. Say hi to my boy when you at the GC. They left this morning.

thanks :) i hope your boy has a good time! i will be on the South end of the Coast though at Kirra so not really anywhere near Coomera.

Hope you are well?

Everything goes with chocolate! How's the new bub?

Yep, all good here. The baby is fantastic. he's home now, was in hospital for a week. he sleeps and eats, sleaps and eats. My neice is waking him every three hours to get more food into him due to blood sugar thing. he feeds really well so theres no more worries now. And he just adorable

Yep, all good here. The baby is fantastic. he's home now, was in hospital for a week. he sleeps and eats, sleaps and eats. My neice is waking him every three hours to get more food into him due to blood sugar thing. he feeds really well so theres no more worries now. And he just adorable

That's good to hear. So much better to have him home and get the routines happening. Hope you get a babysitting gig soon, you can bring young P into the thread to watch the gifs.

That's good to hear. So much better to have him home and get the routines happening. Hope you get a babysitting gig soon, you can bring young P into the thread to watch the gifs.

Thanks!

hahahah I'm sure Patrick would feel right at home in this thread

gotta fly bbl

xox

Later tess:) I gotta fly too, do my chores before I have another martini.

Leaving the c*ck thread until the slippery slope becomes a landslide :)

Too late I fear. There are some odd ones out there. I am sharpening sticks for later, you boys in or out tonight?

oooh ahhh my men are practising archery in the fading light - this is not good.

Mutski!!! Anything for you. Did you have fun shopping?

Was very good thanks Bonnie :) all my charity gifts brought and got mum all sorted, if Im not her favourite child after today, I don't know what is wrong with her :p

How has your day been? Have you heard from #1? Is he tanning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back