Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep...butttttttttt....lately I have been gardening and enjoying it. :)
But I always use the inside / outside thing to people who want to know how when where and why.
I am a normal female...they never do it well enough...........but...there are outside things I have never been able to do :)

My nan told me never to learn to milk a cow, cos if you did the men would expect you to do it all the time. I apply this to as many other yukky jobs as I can :D Now Mr B just says "this is the cow thing, yeah?" and does it himself.

Those boys are so joyful ^^^ I could watch them all night.

But not for long I have to leave my party early to sleep cos i have early morning drive to take my mother on a shopping spree and sort out her freakout over her phone, like every gay son should!

My nan told me never to learn to milk a cow, cos if you did the men would expect you to do it all the time. I apply this to as many other yukky jobs as I can :D Now Mr B just says "this is the cow thing, yeah?" and does it himself.

Yep....that is what they do and I do back to them :) Or if you do it , do such a lousy job they take over :)
All is fair

But not for long I have to leave my party early to sleep cos i have early morning drive to take my mother on a shopping spree and sort out her freakout over her phone, like every gay son should!

Is you gay mutleyp ?
Not a rude question, and do not anwer if you do not wish to :)

What a good son. Make sure you treat yourself to a little happy as well.

I am off soon too, work tomorrow - yuk! Nite Mut xx

Is you gay mutleyp ?
Not a rude question, and do not anwer if you do not wish to :)

:D yep I sure am

Actually I am a gay mysogenist, genius, vegetarian, puffer-fish hating, homophobic slapper with an offensive camel toe

What a good son. Make sure you treat yourself to a little happy as well.

I am off soon too, work tomorrow - yuk! Nite Mut xx

Night MsBonnie I hope work isnt to yuk! Keep us posted on number 1 sons adventures!

Good night my favouritist of all internet peoples! You have once again made my night!! xo

Yep absolutely! Nite Cat.

night bonnie sleep well ...........organize the males to go do something outside. like play with the chooks when bb is on...only a few sleeps and it will be gorrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeee

tumblr_mcgxqlND981riw11no1_400.gif

Nite Theo. Thks for the friend-ing (and the hot gifs). xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back