Skip to main content

Everyone vote to SAVE

Vote splitting is a bad idea. I would be voting to save the one housemate I want to stay in there. The rest are on their own.

You can't deny that Ben is popular, so vote splitting to try and get him out is a waste of money and time.

There is however, a strong chance that Zoe might be the evictee. She doesn't cause much of a stir and so the vote to save will be putting her in danger.

Vote splitting is a bad idea. I would be voting to save the one housemate I want to stay in there. The rest are on their own.

You can't deny that Ben is popular, so vote splitting to try and get him out is a waste of money and time.

There is however, a strong chance that Zoe might be the evictee. She doesn't cause much of a stir and so the vote to save will be putting her in danger.

You don't think she has fans in the place where she lives?

You, know those little country village where maybe they all get together to save her. LOL I don’t even know where she lives.

I think Sam will go (sigh) I want one of the bitchy group to go

Get rid of Ben and Michael will explode LOL - Thats what we wanna see, the non-genius genius exploding in a rage of red hair and BO

Zoe has a FB page with 25,000 ppl on it, she definitely wont go

Sam or estelle to go, one of them would have gone last week had not been for josh leaving

That's what I thought. On a site her sister in law I think, was talking about Zoe, and everyone supported her.

And the fact that on the poll on the Big Brother website Zoe got more votes than Layla to get the KFC So Good Reward shows that she isn't exactly the least favourite HM out there...

And the fact that on the poll on the Big Brother website Zoe got more votes than Layla to get the KFC So Good Reward shows that she isn't exactly the least favourite HM out there...

She as some qualities, but the way she is with the bitchy group, shows she belongs with them. I do not like that group at all

She as some qualities, but the way she is with the bitchy group, shows she belongs with them. I do not like that group at all

Yeah I don't like them either, I'm just pointing out that people shouldn't be so confident that she's going home.
She definitely belongs with the bitchy group, no matter how much she claims that isn't who she is.

Yes agreed, everyone vote to get Ben out... I never have voted & never will lol but I can't stand him hahaha

Everyone use their $$$ - I'll never spend money on a reality show :)

I'm just disappointed that Stacey didn't end up in the red zone :(

LOL only dropkicks would want to save someone as boring as Sam. What does he offer to the house/our viewing pleasure? NOTHING. People who root for someone just because they're the default are sad try-hard contrarians. As much as I hate Angie, I recognise she has genuine fans. However 90% of the people telling others to save Sam are only doing so to make some idiotic "point" about the other HMs. We've had plenty of bland boring pot-plant males win BB before, yet here are some of you lot hoping he WINS just because his name isn't Ben or Stacey! Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Back