Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've chewed/sipped more calories this weekend than Audrey ate in her lifetime.

It was FANTASTIC!

I think I've chewed/sipped more calories this weekend than Audrey ate in her lifetime.

It was FANTASTIC!

Well, you only live once, so might as well enjoy it! :)

I spent the day making sure I had miss 6's school stuff together, rub off her temporary tattoo's & scrub off her fluro pink nail polish. Excitement plus!

Oh! I was literally just eyeing off some Cocoa Pops myself, but decided against it.

Should I go back? :p

Go the Pops. I finished the last of ours last night, sat back all fat & sassy watching Dance Moms Miami. All the Moms looked like they go the Pops A LOT!

I spent the day making sure I had miss 6's school stuff together, rub off her temporary tattoo's & scrub off her fluro pink nail polish. Excitement plus!
Well, I spent the day lamenting on the fact that I somehow managed to spend close to $1k on clothes yesterday. :(

Well, I spent the day lamenting on the fact that I somehow managed to spend close to $1k on clothes yesterday. :(

Turn that frown upside down! After I do some serious clothes shopping, I have to try it all on again at home & do some mixing & matching (and basically re-live the high of nice new clothes)

(and then I have to stash half of it at the back of the cupboard to retrieve at a later date so when hubs asks "what? you've got another new top?" I can confidently reply back, oh no, i've had this for ages:D)

Turn that frown upside down! After I do some serious clothes shopping, I have to try it all on again at home & do some mixing & matching (and basically re-live the high of nice new clothes)

(and then I have to stash half of it at the back of the cupboard to retrieve at a later date so when hubs asks "what? you've got another new top?" I can confidently reply back, oh no, i've had this for ages:D)

Could put them at the bottom of the washing basket, and say "No I just got them off the line... you never pay attention to what I wear, dont talk to me"

Brilliant! :D

Yeah, I can relate to the new clothes high. It's all well and good while you're in the store, all up until you get home and start flicking through the receipts. :p

PS girls I booked a midweek queensland escape, week poolside cure all blues!

I shall have a cocktail for you ;)

If you come in here with those little umbrellas behind your ears, when the rest of us have been at work 9-5, just don't expect us to put out for several days. Oh hang on, that's the husband-speech.

Haha I was going to say that but second guessed myself :p

You two are making me blush! :cool:

Hey mutley, have a nice relaxing break:) And you better hold off your air diet til you get back:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back