Skip to main content

Would you pay an annual subsrciption to BBB ?

As long as BB comes back. I don't do much participating on the off season. Then yes I would be happy to.

HAHAHA!! but what if he wins the $250,000 this year? He wont need it. Also I don't think Tim will probably come back and run this site with his new found fame and fortune. So if you want him back maybe don't let him win?

hahaha what are you talking about! not tim from the show

Why don't you ask for donations and see how that goes?

That reminds me, I am soon to launch an interactive site that is cross between facebook and gumtree but without all the annoying millions of ads and just local community- BRIGHTON in Melb will be my guinea pig....no1 here from there by any chance? ;)

I don't know if Tim's out of pocket or not. The issue he would have is, the second it becomes a paid website the responsibility you have to the forum goes up immensely.
I've always presumed Tim got enough dough from ads. He set up this forum in his his early teens for free and for the love it of the show I imagine, not to make a profit.

No. I don't commit Centrelink fruad to waste the money on a damn website.
I thought this handle was taken. lol Surely it's not the former that through a hissy fit and stormed off for good swearing never to return?

Tim and BBBA appreciate any donations through Paypal to help run this site.

Admin and Mods don't get paid for there work, they do it for the Love of Big Brother and this site. But it does cost money to run and support this site.

If Tim got enough support from users, he wouldn't need to put ads on this site, but that was the only way he could continue to run the site without it costing him money.

Tehe he or she thinks its Tim of BBAU trolololololo

don;t you think its more than a coincidence Tim hasnt been around at all this season on the site? He's in the house! ;) and if you want this site to continue you will not let him win

I have no plans to introduce subscriptions.

I do really appreciate the donations and your support.

The best thing you can do to help out is to support our fabulous host VentraIP if you ever need web hosting or a domain name. They've been hosting us since forever and provide A+ service.

http://www.ventraip.com.au

I have no plans to introduce subscriptions.

I do really appreciate the donations and your support.

The best thing you can do to help out is to support our fabulous host VentraIP if you ever need web hosting or a domain name. They've been hosting us since forever and provide A+ service.

http://www.ventraip.com.au

thx that is a good deal. I have VPS with mammoth.net.au and they are def more expensive and very geeky snobby. I've had to do every single thing myself on setting up linux command line and once when i was stuck they suggested i pay 100 dollars per hour for their help. I spent another 20 minutes research and fixed myself.

I wasn't sure what @sparklydragon meant when they said they had been trolled when they tried to contribute. If you read this, I'd love to know what you meant, and I mean this as a sincere question.

When I contribute to discussion, not financially, I'm pretty sure there aren't trolls living in the paypal account.

don;t you think its more than a coincidence Tim hasnt been around at all this season on the site? He's in the house! ;) and if you want this site to continue you will not let him win

pawlini don't pretend you don't know what Tim Trainor looks like. lol You are a veteran just like me, in fact you probably go back even further than 2006 when I fist started browing this forum. Tim's pics did the rounds back then, it's near nigh impossible for you not to know what he looks like. What game are you playing? lol

pawlini don't pretend you don't know what Tim Trainor looks like. lol You are a veteran just like me, in fact you probably go back even further than 2006 when I fist started browing this forum. Tim's pics did the rounds back then, it's near nigh impossible for you not to know what he looks like. What game are you playing? lol
It's Pawlini, Con. Pawlini!! Hahahaha!!!

When I contribute to discussion, not financially, I'm pretty sure there aren't trolls living in the paypal account.

Oh, ha ha ha ha. :D I thought you meant in Paypal, and I was thinking shit I use Paypal, I didn't know there was trolls in there? :D :eek:

Back