Skip to main content

Would you pay an annual subsrciption to BBB ?

My surname is Toddley, actually.

Oh, ha ha ha ha. :D I thought you meant in Paypal, and I was thinking shit I use Paypal, I didn't know there was trolls in there? :D :eek:

He he he!!! Imagine that. They'd have to be pretty small.

pawlini don't pretend you don't know what Tim Trainor looks like. lol You are a veteran just like me, in fact you probably go back even further than 2006 when I fist started browing this forum. Tim's pics did the rounds back then, it's near nigh impossible for you not to know what he looks like. What game are you playing? lol

Seriously you have been around forever and you ask [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] "what game are you playing?" Don't worry [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] I got a good laugh out of it. Your humour is appreciated by I.

questions about the ads
do you only get paid when someone clicks on the ad?
if not, do you still get paid if someone is using ad blockers?

I've always presumed Tim got enough dough from ads. He set up this forum in his his early teens for free and for the love it of the show I imagine, not to make a profit.

I thought this handle was taken. lol Surely it's not the former that through a hissy fit and stormed off for good swearing never to return?
That may or may not have actually been a dude.....

no i wouldn't, same reasons as to why i never buy apps, although they may be the price of a coffee i'm irrational in that respect and believe if i had to pay i would seek a free alternative

Seriously you have been around forever and you ask [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] "what game are you playing?" Don't worry [MENTION=706]pawlini[/MENTION] I got a good laugh out of it. Your humour is appreciated by I.

I don't remember any in jokes about Tim Trainor looking like Tim Dormer. Anyway I was more of lurker that could be why the subtext of paw's comments go over my head.

Back