Skip to main content

Worst top 7 ever!

Some bad set of finalists this year.

All the good ones were evicted anyway - Ben, Tully, Katie/Lucy, Justynn, Caleb, Rohan and Jasmine; Yes, even the 'boring' ones I mentioned had better potential as characters and seemed the best bunch in top 10 (with Tim, Boogs and Drew). They should've added one male and one female intruder - Boog and Justynn.

Ed, Tahan and Mikkayla should've been evicted WAY earlier (sorry fans).

This year has been awful anyway, most of them were not that likable, including those early evictees (Sharon, Xavier, Nathan, Heidi and Matt were plain boring).

Now expect Tahan and Ed to be in the final 2 (thanks to their rich family). Tahan's save votes are way over the top, so she is definitely a winner.

BQ: What is your ideal top 10? (Include evictees)

There are really only two I would be happy being there: Caleb and Ben instead of Maddie & Jade. That is all.

I would have liked to see Ben, Xavier, and Jazz go farther (and maybe Justynn for the stir factor) and Ed and Maddie and Nathan go sooner

It's not the best top 7 no, I think the show essentially missed out on more Tully, Ben and Mikkayla (of course)!

I'm not too upset with how things have panned out. I wish Ben, Tully, Xavier & maybe Heidi stayed a little longer. Justynn absolutely should have stayed over Nathan (or Maddie.) I would have liked Mikkayla, the Sisters, Ed & possibly Jade leaving a little sooner. I wasn't very entertained by any of them, more irrationally annoyed.

My ideal top 7 would be: Ben, Tim, Drew, Boog, Tully, Tahan, Xavier/Heidi/Justynn

My to seven are
Ben
Katie/Lucy
Mikkayla
Rohan
Tim
Jade
Boog
Justynn

I like most of the top 7. But my perfect top 7 would be:

Tahan
Tim
Xavier
Tully
Boog
Mikkayla
and either Drew or Jade.

Ed should've gone ages ago imo.

I loved the evictions this season.
Almost every person who got evicted was the one I liked the least at the time.

The most annoying thing was Justynn getting evicted. As soon as he entered the house I wanted him to win.

My ideal top 7:
JUSTYNN
Tim
Ben
Katie & Lucy
Boog
Tahan
Tully

I personally would cast the show completely differently. I want to see drama and love! I would cast people who were totally volatile, or people who were single & ready to mingle.

Last edited:
I didn't like any of the people already evicted except for Ben. I'm just happy Tim's still there. Not happy Ed is, but hopefully he goes soon.

I'm fairly happy with the way the season has played out. I don't particularly want Ed to win, but very happy with earlier evictees. Love the vote to save. Well done Australia.

Yep, me too

Seriously the OP is my anti-taste. Everything that poster has opinion on, I'm the complete opposite. You want the worst top 7 ever? Well you don't have to look far and examine the low lives that made it that far last year. Ben and evil sychophants made it almost unberable for me to watch the show

The way he and his heartless minions derived sick pleasure from psychologically torturing a girl who didn't have the nastiness that pervaded their entire bodies made me sick to my stomach.

Haha you're deluded if you think Ed will finish top 2. He won't
Aren't you a little ignorant about his suspicious save votes and his rich family? Everyone now knows how rigged his votes are. So who's deluded now...?

[MENTION=28562]Connoisseur[/MENTION], last year we had the most likable and funnest top 7 bunch (besides Sam). There was no bullying involved. They were just threatened by Estelle's continuous saves. So they wanted her out. Relax, it's just a bloody game. Nothing personal (though Tahan's meanness towards the Sisters were PERSONAL).

There are really only two I would be happy being there: Caleb and Ben instead of Maddie & Jade. That is all.

Yeah I think of the meatheads Caleb would have been the best one to stay over Matt and Ed, instead he went first.

Aren't you a little ignorant about his suspicious save votes and his rich family? Everyone now knows how rigged his votes are. So who's deluded now...?

[MENTION=28562]Connoisseur[/MENTION], last year we had the most likable and funnest top 7 bunch (besides Sam). There was no bullying involved. They were just threatened by Estelle's continuous saves. So they wanted her out. Relax, it's just a bloody game. Nothing personal (though Tahan's meanness towards the Sisters were PERSONAL).

Last years cast was second rate compared to this year.

Back