Skip to main content

Worst top 7 ever!

Shackles

The pen is mightier than the sword.
Some bad set of finalists this year.

All the good ones were evicted anyway - Ben, Tully, Katie/Lucy, Justynn, Caleb, Rohan and Jasmine; Yes, even the 'boring' ones I mentioned had better potential as characters and seemed the best bunch in top 10 (with Tim, Boogs and Drew). They should've added one male and one female intruder - Boog and Justynn.

Ed, Tahan and Mikkayla should've been evicted WAY earlier (sorry fans).

This year has been awful anyway, most of them were not that likable, including those early evictees (Sharon, Xavier, Nathan, Heidi and Matt were plain boring).

Now expect Tahan and Ed to be in the final 2 (thanks to their rich family). Tahan's save votes are way over the top, so she is definitely a winner.

BQ: What is your ideal top 10? (Include evictees)

I'm fairly happy with the way the season has played out. I don't particularly want Ed to win, but very happy with earlier evictees. Love the vote to save. Well done Australia.

I think Australia are spot on with their voting.

Imagine Caleb or the Sugar Sisters still here ugh!

My ideal Top 9 would be:

Tim
Mikkayla
Jade
Madaline
Boog
Tahan
Drew
Ben
Katie & Lucy

everyone else can scuttle away

Katie and Lucy.......... really?
Well, maybe the one that talked but the other was about as entertaining as watching paint dry.

To be honest, I'm not all that unhappy with the way things have panned out, apart from the fact that I would have preferred Tully to have still been there. Otherwise, I am pretty happy with who has gone and when. Just seems to be a lot of people here are clouded by bitterness about Tahan's popularity.

If it was

Tim
Tahan
Xavier
Rohan
Tully
Ben
Justynn

Best top 7 EVER

Maddie - bye bye!!!

What does she bring besides 2 different shades of white in teeth!!!

I think it's played out pretty well - still got some different people in there. People go on about 'boring' this 'boring' that, but it's even more boring when everyone's the same. Pretty good balance right now. Ed to go next though I hope :)

Not my preferred, but interesting would have been Mikkayla, Tim, Justynn, and Boog as final 4, with Mikkayla & Justynn as final 2.

You're joking right?!

Justynn, Caleb, Rohan and Jasmin?

It's not like they weren't given a chance. They clearly didn't have a impact during the time they were in the house.

Ben and Tully, I could make a case for...

its just a reflection of vote to save rather than vote to evict.
the final 7 would be pretty different

Back