Skip to main content

Worst top 7 ever!

Last years cast was second rate compared to this year.
*nods head furiously*

dont mind the people we have left (except for Maddie and she doenst really count cause the public already voted her out). i'd like it if the sisters where still around and cant really make a call on Xavier, Rohan or Sharon cause they werent there for long enough.

I don't think it's a bad top seven, I would just swap Tully in for either Ed or Maddie, and possibly bring Ben back in too. Though Ed is at least bringing something to the show now, unlike the first few weeks when he was a potplant. Ben's journey had already finished, the only thing he was still bringing to the house was a feeling of niceness.

Aren't you a little ignorant about his suspicious save votes and his rich family? Everyone now knows how rigged his votes are. So who's deluded now...?

Don't worry it won't be enough to save him. Money can only get you so far. :)

I don't think it's a bad top seven, I would just swap Tully in for either Ed or Maddie, and possibly bring Ben back in too. Though Ed is at least bringing something to the show now, unlike the first few weeks when he was a potplant. Ben's journey had already finished, the only thing he was still bringing to the house was a feeling of niceness.
^Yep.

i agree that Katie & Lucy, ben, tully and caleb were good hms, but rohan and justynn? cringe...
A lot of people said these were bad housemates, but their presence was what brought out the better in the other housemates. Notice how miserable Mikkayla and Jade have appeared in the recent weeks after Katie and Lucy left. Drew also was worse without Tully. Ed without Caleb or Matt.

Last years cast was second rate compared to this year.
Yep, don't we all prefer Xavier, Rohan, Sharon, Jasmine over Estelle, Ray, Angie, Michael, Sarah, Benjamin and Layla?

Who wouldn't. This year's casting is just epic. I loved Xavier - he was so lively and fun. I mean, last year we had dullards like Angie and Estelle.

This year for the win.

*coughs*

Yep, don't we all prefer Xavier, Rohan, Sharon, Jasmine over Estelle, Ray, Angie, Michael, Sarah, Benjamin and Layla?

Who wouldn't. This year's casting is just epic. I loved Xavier - he was so lively and fun. I mean, last year we had dullards like Angie and Estelle.

This year for the win.

*coughs*

Your post is absolute failure.

I wish Xavier and Mikkayla were in the top 7 instead of bloody Ed and Maddy.

It's pretty much bogan central, with Drew and Maddie possible exceptions. Tahan's shorts are getting shorter and shorter as the dramatic final week approaches...lol

My ideal top 10 (in no particular order):
Tully - I didn't like her to begin with but she grew on me. Either way she creates drama.
Rohan - cheeky and witty. He went too over-the-top with his 'I'm gonna be strategic and a genius and I'm gonna WIN' so he was voted out quickly but I think if he'd been introduced as a normal HM and had a little more time to adjust to the house, he would've made one of the quirkiest and most entertaining HMs ever.
Justynn - I don't really like him but I think that's BB's fault. If he had a little more time (similar to Rohan) he would probably have made an awesome awesome housemate. And we probably would've seen a little more of his actual character.
Tim - oh, Tim.
Tahan - she's loud, speaks her mind and can cause major shit.
Drew - I loathe him but I'd want him around to about the top five to go around snitching everyone out and sowing seeds of mutiny. As that is his one talent in the house he wouldn't be fun in a small group, so I'd want him gone before the 'finale'.
Mikkayla - she can be cringe-worthy but I think she has a strong enough character to make the show interesting.
Boog - pot-stirrer. I don't like her much but she creates action when there is none.
Jade - I think she'd be pretty fun to watch without Ed, actually. She's not as stupid or pathetic as everyone makes her out to be. Quite perceptive, actually.
Madaline - She's perceptive. Not that fun to watch, but she'd be fun to listen to in the diary room.

I don't particularly like all of them, but as a top 10 they would make the best BB ever. Just imagine all that drama, bitching, snitching, politics and fun.

Take out Ed and Maddie and its not a bad group. Hopefully they leave next.

Back