Skip to main content

Worst task ever

I thought the car wash task was a bit of fun. The LOL Task could have been so much better. They should have been made to MAKE each other laugh. As opposed to being forced to laugh at stupid things

Especially listening to Mikkayla... urghh her laugh is just irritating...

It was really irritating. They could have had much more fun with the stand up aspect - here in BBUK we've had tasks where HMs have to make Big Brother laugh and also one where one person had to go and perform a stand up routine for the eviction crowd.

Wonder where the weekly tasks will end up with the latest schedule changes. Currently they take place Tue-Thu (air Wed-Fri),, so it's possible they might now take place Friday-Monday, airing on Monday and Tuesday. Showdown has to fit in somewhere too.

I think a worse task was the babies task that had to be cancelled because of the housemate who'd had a baby die during birth from toxemia...

They seem to be less focused on making the tasks entertaining but rather changing the dynamic between the HMs. Like Mikk and the Sugar Sisters bitching about Tahan during the car wash task, and Nathan taking a dig at Justynn during the standup routine. Saying that though, they could still at least make the tasks themselves entertaining. The outdoors task from 07 with the freezer room was hilarious because it shifted the dynamic but was also an interesting change of pace.

OK Alex - I didn't start this thread as a challenge as you seem to keep topping yourself when it comes to the worst task ever.

Here's an idea - have a task where the HMs actually have a task to do.

Back