Skip to main content

Worst task ever

Brekkie

Staff member
I'm struggling to think of one worse than the current car wash task.

Last edited:
I think the idea behind it is to put together people who don't spend much one-on-one time with each other so that they can spend time and talk. Like the soccer challenge a few years ago, the cricket challenge from earlier this series. Depends what they show of it I guess.

I think the idea behind it is to put together people who don't spend much one-on-one time with each other so that they can spend time and talk.

That's what I think. There have been many tasks along these lines over the years. Keeping a fire going, sitting in a boat in the pool? etc

Rivetting viewing. Not.

I always record bb and fast forward the boring parts..most of the tasks are painfully boring.

Nah, I actually washed mine the day before, I forgot all about it happening.

Spent 3 hrs cleaning mine for the last 12months, hahahaha

I'm sturggling to think of one worse than the current car wash task.

How vanilla are the creators on this show. The idea of a task is that its enjoyable to watch as a viewer of the show!
No wonder ratings drop so much.

Its just lazy people working for the production company!

Given 24 hours i could come up with 6 months worth of tasks that would be better than a car wash, yes no challenge, money booth ...

I just wish they would have a paintball day, like in the tv show Community.

Hell if they are that hard up for ideas, why dont they hold a fan competition to come up with a weekly task each week.

Last edited:
This years tasks have been terrible! They last 2 days (if that) and they are just cringeworthy!

I know! They suck. Why are they getting shown so badly? I had no idea how that clown at the end appeared unlike the panda that walked through the house last year wanting a hug from everyone and then on the os I saw a video of Jade bringing around cream pies to throw in peoples faces yet it didn't even get any coverage on the show.

Every other year the tasks have been memorable, whether stupid, funny, good or bad. This year it's basically blink and you'll miss them. I don't understand why that is.

Back