Skip to main content

will they be the same type of housemates again this year as usual?

The10thDoctor

HM 1#1 22yr old Female full of life, bubly...blah blah
rinse and repeate 5 or 6 times

HM#7-10
21-28 yr old surfer/uni student. barrista/gum guys

HM #11 25 yr slightly weird girl who doesnt look like the rest
HM #12 Skinny gay gay 30 yr old.

All will be white

All could be found any weekend at any bar or club.

Yup, im guessing they will be all in those catergories

there wont be diveristy in age, color, education, experience, mental health..the stuff that everyone knows would create a good show.

Hello 10th Doctor!

I see the excitement and anticipation at the prospect of a new BB Season hasn't lifted your usual Negative Nelly mood.

Given that the series brings you nothing but unhappiness, why do you continue to watch?

I'm hoping for a bit of variety this year. I'd like some catalogue models AND some runway models.

And by wanting some variety in mental health, what exactly are you after? Someone who's depressed? Psychotic? Narcissist? Shirley, we've had enough narcissists.

HM#7-10

All will be white

there wont be diveristy in age, color, education, experience, mental health..the stuff that everyone knows would create a good show.

I'd say so. We tend to get people in their twenties and about a couple of older ones. That's just the way BB Australia is.

Sometimes I think the show would have to go to SBS to become really diversified. I can just imagine all the different cultures living together but the house and stage would be very basic like season 1. And all the nudity! hahahaha!

SBS can't afford the rights anyway.

Hello 10th Doctor!

I see the excitement and anticipation at the prospect of a new BB Season hasn't lifted your usual Negative Nelly mood.

Given that the series brings you nothing but unhappiness, why do you continue to watch?

Shut up Noob. ive been here since the start. go back and play in the traffic on a busy day. dismissed

I'm hoping for a bit of variety this year. I'd like some catalogue models AND some runway models.

And by wanting some variety in mental health, what exactly are you after? Someone who's depressed? Psychotic? Narcissist? Shirley, we've had enough narcissists.
people like Pete the tourettes guy from UKBB or even a Gary Busey type from CBUK14[DOUBLEPOST=1408708698][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also @The10thDoctor could you pretty please sugar on top capitalise the title next time? It really irritates my OCD.
Ok Will Do As You Request And Use The Capital Letters

I AM PREDICTING A BUNCH OF HOUSEMATES LIKE DREW AND TAHAN - THEY THINK THEY ARE AWESOME, AND BITCH NON-STOP BEHIND OTHERS BACKS IN THE DIARY ROOM, BUT ARE TO GUTLESS TO ACTUALLY CONFRONT OTHERS. BECAUSE PEOPLE SEEM TO LOVE THAT FOR SOME REASON. PROBABLY BECAUSE IT IS BITCHY. AND I AM BEING BITCHY BY TALKING IN CAPS LOCK. BECAUSE I WAS HOPING TO USE COMIC SANS TO ANNOY PEOPLE MORE.

Having someone like Gary Busey concerns me. Not sure the pressure cooker of BB is a healthy place for people who already have psychological struggles like that.

I'm no psych though, as a viewer I just feel concerned for his welfare.

tumblr_m8wgv6A7PV1r7y641o2_500.gif

I prefer the unusual housemates as I am in awe of how many forum members have "studied psychology" and are able to make a definitive disorder diagnosis (say that three times fast!) from the footage we're shown. By far my fave part of the season!
So bring on the odd balls!!

Aww... I love Estelle. Please, no hate responses. That show is over and gone and so is she.
I can't wait for the next crazy debates over the this years HMs. Bring it on!

I'd say so. We tend to get people in their twenties and about a couple of older ones. That's just the way BB Australia is.

Sometimes I think the show would have to go to SBS to become really diversified. I can just imagine all the different cultures living together but the house and stage would be very basic like season 1. And all the nudity! hahahaha!

SBS can't afford the rights anyway.

I have always wondered what a SBS BB would be like, seriously! Would definitely get back to social experiment status

I have always wondered what a SBS BB would be like, seriously! Would definitely get back to social experiment status

When watching SBS last night "The Truth About Webcam Girls" was on and it was from that moment on I am 110% an advocate for this to happen lol..

So many boobs, butts and dildos and trashy Essex girls swearing their little hearts out.

HM#7-10

All will be white

That's just last years HMs, most other years had a pretty good mix of diversity I think.

Funnily enough I enjoyed last years 'boring' HMs more than any previous years HMs.

I think there will be a nurse, male, 29 Caucasian, a yoga instructor, female, 35, a cook/chef, male, Asian - either Thai or Malaysian, mid thirties, journalist or journalism student, male, forty two, singer/circus arts, female, 28, Australian/European. German or Scandinavian. That's all I've got so far...

I think there will be a nurse, male, 29 Caucasian, a yoga instructor, female, 35, a cook/chef, male, Asian - either Thai or Malaysian, mid thirties, journalist or journalism student, male, forty two, singer/circus arts, female, 28, Australian/European. German or Scandinavian. That's all I've got so far...
NOT.DIVERSE.ENOUGH?!!

Back