Skip to main content

Will the change of PM be announced to the HMs?

Cade

I found Tully and Ben's tears when Rudd announced his support for marriage equality one of the most powerful moments of any scene in BB in a long time - it showed how this issue impacts young people on a very emotional level, so will they now show the aftermath where Ben and Tully find out that carrot dangled in front of them which reduced them to tears has now been snatched away?
Considering they had the party leaders beamed into the house, and had to vote surely they will now need to be told the result of the election?

I found Tully and Ben's tears when Rudd announced his support for marriage equality one of the most powerful moments of any scene in BB in a long time - it showed how this issue impacts young people on a very emotional level, so will they now show the aftermath where Ben and Tully find out that carrot dangled in front of them which reduced them to tears has now been snatched away?
Considering they had the party leaders beamed into the house, and had to vote surely they will now need to be told the result of the election?

Probably not, and I don't think it should. It's the sort of thing they can wait until they are out of the house to find out. Plus it's not like the result was half obvious before they went in.

Nah, I suspect they'll have to wait until they leave the house, or for the finalists they can find out at the final. Unless of course someone elected a change in government as one of their "things" that BB can inform them about.

It would be good to see peoples reactions though. Obviously Mikk would be overjoyed, but there would be some fairly unhappy faces.

No, don't need that. They had to vote as part of it being compulsory but bb shouldn't tell them any outcomes. That is outside info now.

Nope. They will get to know that info at the finale show where the montage of world events is shown.

Is that the major disaster thing???:)They are going to have to watch the Libs gloat???Tully & Ben will spew.

Don't depress them, and certainly don't tell crazy Tully - not that it would mean much to such a confused girl.

Tim the contrarian libertarian would use the information to mock the lefties in the house (Tahan, Tully, Drew?). He already did this on Election Pancake Day in anticipation of an Abbott win.

There is already a political divide in the house. Mikkayla is a strong Abbott supporter. Heidi is a Liberal too, so this may drag her from the leftie mutiny against Tim's rule. Tully could rise up in disgust, and threaten to walk out of the house in protest.

Hell, I am thinking of stopping watching BB in protest at the Nazis winning. :cool:

Please BB don't show them, wouldn't want to ruin their time in the house once they find out about the douchebag leading our country

Please BB don't show them, wouldn't want to ruin their time in the house once they find out about the douchebag leading our country

I turned my TV off Friday, and won't turn it on again until BB Monday - I cannot bear it. I know it will be torture.
This is the first news I have been exposed to, I'm OK - breathe, I expected/knew the result. I don't need to be depressed and hear it was a landslide or anything icky.

Let's all pray - for Turnball, our only hope, throw that pretender out, and give us a real leader and a lib I may be able to tolerate, well at least he has a brain and isn't all about budgie smugglers & walking like a cockfighter - eww.

Oh that's it fellow lefties, he's our friggin PUTIN, all puffy chest wanking.

unless a HM had listed it as something they need to be told before they went into the House then BB can't tell them. It doesn't affect them for now and is part of being on BB to not know what's happening in the real world.

i dont think finding out a bit late will greatly affect their lives.
in fact i dont think the election result will greatly affect the country.

not sure why the 'lefties' would care about a Labor loss....they're no more left wing than the Liberal party.
both parties sit to the right of the middle. the Libs possibly a little more so but the difference is negligible.

the main difference i can see is that the Libs wear nicer suits.

not sure why the 'lefties' would care about a Labor loss....they're no more left wing than the Liberal party.
both parties sit to the right of the middle. the Libs possibly a little more so but the difference is negligible.

When the Libs fuck you over, you'll know the difference.

I turned my TV off Friday, and won't turn it on again until BB Monday - I cannot bear it. I know it will be torture.
This is the first news I have been exposed to, I'm OK - breathe, I expected/knew the result. I don't need to be depressed and hear it was a landslide or anything icky.

Let's all pray - for Turnball, our only hope, throw that pretender out, and give us a real leader and a lib I may be able to tolerate, well at least he has a brain and isn't all about budgie smugglers & walking like a cockfighter - eww.

Oh that's it fellow lefties, he's our friggin PUTIN, all puffy chest wanking.

I am willing to put up with him for 3 years but any longer than that and it will become unbearable. I'm hoping Anthony Albanese becomes leader of Labor and beats him at the next election. Anthony is such a genuine, funny and likeable guy IMO.

I don't think having Turnball as PM would make the situation better - it's the Liberal party as a whole that are morons with moronic policies!

Labor are not rights at all. They're centre-left and Liberals are almost fully right. You hit the nail on the head when you said "Libs wear nicer suits". I'd expect that from a pack of arrogant wankers.

Nicer suits - of course they are the party for the rich, and generally rich themselves, no need to tell me Kev's wife created a fortune.

And I am sure they will have lovely expensive suits when they shut down your workplace- or just make it so you can get the sack for being late taking your sick kid to the doctors, get rid of medicare, make legal aid just for criminals again, fuck up mediation services.
Pay men more women less, pay doctors more nurses less, cut school budgets.
And spit on people on our shores.

Hell, I am thinking of stopping watching BB in protest at the Nazis winning. :cool:

I turned my TV off Friday, and won't turn it on again until BB Monday - I cannot bear it. Let's all pray - for Turnball, our only hope ....

When the Libs fuck you over, you'll know the difference.

I don't think having Turnball as PM would make the situation better - it's the Liberal party as a whole that are morons with moronic policies!

And I am sure they will have lovely expensive suits when they shut down your workplace- or just make it so you can get the sack for being late taking your sick kid to the doctors ...

Ahhhh, I do love the sound of "waa" on a bright new sunny afternoon. lol.

[youtubevid]T9OXWrAalh8[/youtubevid]

regarDS

Sonia should just mention it in passing on eviction night when she talks to the HM on the couch

Ahhhh, I do love the sound of "waa" on a bright new sunny afternoon. lol.

[youtubevid]T9OXWrAalh8[/youtubevid]

regarDS

Fuck off.
Why are you here?
You said you stopped watching BB - so no relevance for you here, so stop stalking us piss off down below, we know what you think
trying to avoid your shit...........and you just have to come around like a bad smell, as if things aren't bad enough.:):(

Back