Skip to main content

Why do people enjoy watching Priya?

Mahesh$$$

I need an opinion! Because when I look at her I see a smart, strategic player that will do anything to win the game and especially the cesh. But I also need to no what is the reason every forum member enjoys her! Opinions will be bloody great!

I'm in a particularly cheerful mood tonight as we're having a ball on Skype so I'd be willing to give you an honest answer - even though I've given my reasoning so many times already I'm sure people are sick of hearing it - but I'd honestly appreciate if you'd have the guts to ask the question from your real account before you're banned. Mocking her ethnicity was kind of foul with the way you pretended to butcher the language and I'm pretty sure that you're better than that. Especially since many Indians speak better English than the shit I hear every day from "proper Aussies".

Not a pot plant, but a tree of life.

She bears the fruits of wisdom and love.

One day both Pristian and Apriyist alike will rejoice as one, as we partake of her fruits together in Priyadise.

I do not mean like in a spiritual way, I mean what's the benefits of Priya on the show? Thanks for opinions guys.

I need an opinion! Because when I look at her I see a smart, strategic player that will do anything to win the game and especially the cesh. But I also need to no what is the reason every forum member enjoys her! Opinions will be bloody great!

Are you a fan of Priya's or another HM?

People watch her because there are some boring HMs there & watching Priya is slightly better than watching nothing.

You see @MADONNA the funny thing is if I were to rant about Travis the way I did about Priya as soon as I joined, nobody would have even accused me of being a troll, but when it is someone like Priya a total craze goes into your minds. Yousee it depends on who you enjoy on the show and how you are reacted to as soon as you join the forums.

You see @MADONNA the funny thing is if I were to rant about Travis the way I did about Priya as soon as I joined, nobody would have even accused me of being a troll, but when it is someone like Priya a total craze goes into your minds. Yousee it depends on who you enjoy on the show and how you are reacted to as soon as you join the forums.

I disagree with you. I think you are a troll but not because I am a Priya's fan. You pretended (badly) to be Indian in one thread and then changed to English now.

Also the same Thread was already opened, there was no need for the same Thread about "what do we see in Priya" to exist. Therefore I think you are a Troll :troll: You are not who you pretend to be. You have your own agenda for posting IMO

And you are not interested in our opinion about Priya at all.

Ok first of all I did not no about another Priya thread and second is it my avatar that makes my comments sound like I'm speaking indian cause really I am indian in real life yousee sometimes looks can be deceiving yousee.

And hey that's why I created the thread in the first place to find out people's opinions on Priya yousee.

That is a lie. In another Thread you wrote in a very bad Indian faulty English way.

I am quite sure you are well aware of how to search for Thread before opening new ones. I also know for sure that you are well aware that the other Thread exist.

I know I am feeding you :troll: :arghh:

Back