Skip to main content

What would reepbot say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
winter is here

what a goood cheeer

(except for Mooseface who is in Summer now. getting the full use of the sun's moose friendly rays)

ah oneawitty twoawitty threeawitty four

ah fiveawitty sixawitty sevenawitty dinosaur.[DOUBLEPOST=1464738484][/DOUBLEPOST]this weeek should be freeedom week.

mooseface driving around Australia in a van with a dinosaur. and they solve mysteries of the unexplained. or the explained.

@Witty Banter FYI I made the other account because I wanted to talk about Big brother Canada and I had read that reepbot would not like it if I came back to the forum.... or something like that.... been so busy could not even continue watching BBCAN.
Had nothing to do with Trala.

#wittyfail.

@Trala I like how you post little updates about me. I am loving life atm. I'm working in the industry I want to, have a second job on the weekends and have found a nice man down here. I hope everyone else is well and am so happy to read that @reepbot bot is also out in the big wide world, making speeches and chatting to women. Good for you mate.

THANK YOU FELLOW HUMAN WHO I DO NOT KNOW FOR THOSE KIND/NICE/FRIENDLY/ENCOURAGING WORDS THAT YOU POSTED A FEW DAYS AGO. I HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT/ WONDERFUL/FUN-FILLED/EXCITING DAY.

REEPBOT OUT.

the clocks rain down from up above

quick i better get my glove

there is a dancing dove

moving to the sounds of a shove

I'll bite to this week. Exactly what assumption was the "Inaccurate assumption" in reference to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back