Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Sweetpea!

Omg I can not believe how big your baby is!!

I am so looking forward to some time off. How is this for spoilt? My hairdresser opened her salon for me at 07:30 to accomodate my night shift! How nice is that?

So I am sitting here with perfect hair and a night shift face, contemplating whether to make cheese on toast or open the malteasers!

Both. Eat the malteasers while the toast cooks & then eat some more for dessert after :D

I am so, so surprise how much I love Saturday footy!! being part of an all girl family, I've never really been around football. It is such a positive atmosphere (well, so far, I'm sure I will run into the shits-me-to-tears parents sooner or later :p) He is part of such a mixed team & the bigger/older kids look after the littlies. I loves them all!!

I LOVE your hairdresser!!!

@Witty Banter FYI I made the other account because I wanted to talk about Big brother Canada and I had read that reepbot would not like it if I came back to the forum.... or something like that.... been so busy could not even continue watching BBCAN.
Had nothing to do with Trala.

#wittyfail.

@Trala I like how you post little updates about me. I am loving life atm. I'm working in the industry I want to, have a second job on the weekends and have found a nice man down here. I hope everyone else is well and am so happy to read that @reepbot bot is also out in the big wide world, making speeches and chatting to women. Good for you mate.

Um, yeah, awkward. You missed the part about Inigo assuming a new identity because all your chest beating was smothering her, or didn't you know? Again.

Bleachy, surely, must have known. He's tight. What?
Fail, fail, fail.... bahahahaha..... you're slipping there buddy.... might need to reassess how you came to that conclusion.....

@Witty Banter FYI I made the other account because I wanted to talk about Big brother Canada and I had read that reepbot would not like it if I came back to the forum.... or something like that.... been so busy could not even continue watching BBCAN.

#wittyfail.

@Trala I like how you post little updates about me. I am loving life atm. I'm working in the industry I want to, have a second job on the weekends and have found a nice man down here. I hope everyone else is well and am so happy to read that @reepbot bot is also out in the big wide world, making speeches and chatting to women. Good for you mate.
As you know I am just so pleased to see you living such a full and exciting life.

Totes agree regarding Reepbot. The core of him is good, meowing and pogo legs aside. It is just a shame he is so easily manipulate by Witty. It is a faux friendship built on manipulation and toxicity.

But just to give you the heads up. I think you have now acquired a Stage 10 Clinger, and he ain't Reepbot!

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

#wittyfail.

3 hour turnaround. Nice. Lurkie, lurkies ;)

Fail, fail, fail.... bahahahaha..... you're slipping there buddy.... might need to reassess how you came to that conclusion.....
He genuinely thinks he knows what drives you, what motivates you. He thinks he knows how you feel and what you think. He does the same to Mutley, Bleachy and me. He forgets one small fact. He doesn't really know any of us.

He genuinely thinks he knows what drives you, what motivates you. He thinks he knows how you feel and what you think. He does the same to Mutley, Bleachy and me. He forgets one small fact. He doesn't really know any of us.
You're playing catchup, trala. Inigo had to spell it out for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back