Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's back to Inigo!!!

Because he knows her best you see. He can see into her soul, because in his mind, he is her one true love. He is out here to save her from the likes of me and you and Bleachy.

He kind of makes the Reepbot's obsession look normal.

purposely written that way due to the way it has been thrown around on here before[DOUBLEPOST=1464570953][/DOUBLEPOST]

So obsessed, its hilarious!
He reminds me of Dwight from the American version of The Office. Do you know the guy I mean?

He's back to Inigo!!!

Because he knows her best you see. He can see into her soul, because in his mind, he is her one true love. He has been out here to save here from the likes of me and you and Bleachy.

He kind of makes the Reepbot's obsession look normal.
No, but her mannerisms are sure as heckfire idiosyncratic enough for anyone but the dipshit clique. You should hold your reunions at NFI Fridays.

Why someone would be SO emotionally invested in a group of people who are friendly that he claims to hate, baffles me, honestly
No idea.

You log in to say hi, he is on you like a fly on shit, Bleachy logs in to say hi, same again. I log in to say hi, and it's the same.

He is obsessed with the friendships that have been formed in this thread.

He is a fixated stalker.

I simply can't post without him following me.

Annnnnnnnd we are back to the clique hate.

You are like a broken record.
Only because you are oblivious to the obvious hints being dropped about Inigo escaping your clingy faux mother hen clutches.[DOUBLEPOST=1464571818][/DOUBLEPOST]
No idea.

You log in to say hi, he is on you like a fly on shit, Bleachy logs in to say hi, same again. I log in to say hi, and it's the same.

He is a fixated stalker.

You used the reply function, genius.

No idea.

He is a fixated stalker.

I think its because we hurt him somehow, well according to @delcan anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back