Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Came across this on TikTok and I’ve had it in my head all day… I definitely have a soft spot for 2000’s dance music.

This song popped into my head in a dream last night, for some strange reason. I Googled Steve Marriott to see what he was up to now, and was shocked to read he tragically died when he was only 44 in a house fire, probably caused by falling asleep drunk with a cigarette in his hand.
I wasn't even 10 when this song was out, but I remember it well. It's amazing how music affects you and stays with you.

Last edited:
…for some reason unbeknown to me I’ve been playing over and over and over again for the past three days two my most favourite singer’s songs (Paul McCartney) because it’s him bellowing out his full raw voice at full blast… he is really giving it his all… they are ‘Oh Darling’ and ‘Monkberry Moon Delight’… the second is from his ‘RAM’ album… the first he did when he broke up from The Beatles… to this day I think that RAM is his best album to date… all the songs are real basic and simplistic… it’s the true him at his best as far as I’m concerned…

…I’m hoping that now I’ve put them on here I will finally get them out of my system lol!… I’ve had to wear my headphones because my sweet darling wife is sick and tired of hearing them lol!… cheers.

Usually I enjoy live music in smaller venues.
However, these two concerts were not to be missed.
Taylor Swift Eras
Beyonce Renaissance

Back