Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

If you are into music this is p good. wow. the young harrison kid is widely strumming a great old fender. man there are some beautiful guitars in this (and people)

i probably played this before. it get stuck in my feed. A very good rendition of sweet jane by Lou (im a really rude man but secretly a nice guy) reed and a few others with very good guitars

ok quick funny story my grandmother was irish catholic like from donegal and her husband was an irish tap dancer who played a guitar. anyway she was the most proper woman you could ever imagine, she was lovely and very pure. My mum was inquisitive ok anyway i have 2 younger sisters and when we were all teens we figured out we could make "nanny" say shit on cue
This is a a bit bad but we used to say hey nan pop was great on the guitar hey and she would always say "oh the fingering, the fingering" heh we were kids but hell it was funny at the time.
sorry nan

reminds me of when jagger hit au and jap in 88 with satriani and played full rs gigs and played tighter
a wild tour i had vip passes to the back and everyone was high fiving because they had a common hatred of keef

Back