Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

...OMG!... Hooley Dooley hooleydooley... what a smorgasborg of funk!!!!!... I LOVED IT!!!!!... hahaha!... when you do something you do not mess around do you?... lol!... thanks for all of that it was incredible!!!!... in the 70's I was a surfing hippy with long hair down to my waist and was a semi part time boogie woogying disco freak too... lol!... I had some burnt orange flares... (some purple ones too )... but that's okay because I'm colour blind so it didn't really matter anyway!... thanks for the trip down memory lane lololol!... cheers.

Watched the Hair Movie

This was really chilling ...... someone going off there, that was not suppose to :(

as conscripted :(:(:( or in this instance - a different story .....

...speaking of conscription... has anyone seen the movie... 'Across the Universe?'... there are some great renditions of Beatles songs in it... this one is 'I want you'... such a great clip... cheers.

...in a completely different direction and on a totally different level... does any else like this or am I just a looney tunes of some sort?... this is so true to the bone in some parts to me lol!... cheers.

Just what is it that you want to do?
We wanna be free, we wanna be free to do what we wanna do
And we wanna get loaded and we wanna have a good time
HA

Back