Skip to main content

What music or songs are you listening to?

Leaves nothing to the imagination I agree. Accent is a tad thick though and had to look up the lyrics to understand what they were saying in some parts. lol

I prefer the hip hop track of the early noughts. They also got to the point but there at some least some humour and style to their delivery. :biggrin:

This is among my favourite video clips of all time because of the humour of the intro skit, quality of rap verses of the featured guests and general creativity and style of the video. You can tell that budgets for videos nowadays are significantly smaller/more economical than they were 10 years ago.

Receptionist: It's $10 a minute...but you look like a $5 brotha. lulz :D

You know lil' mama ain't with that quick shit
You better break me off stiff tongue or stiff dick
One minute two minutes three minutes
Hell naw, to please me you gotta sleep in it
I see you talk a good game and you play hard
But if I put this thing on ya, can you stay hard?
If not you better keep your day job
Cause I'm looking for a man to make me say gawwwd
I'm off glass and you know this
I'll work your ass out like aerobics
So baby stay focused
Start off slow and then speed it up
Baby show me what you got, is you a G or what?
If you can't beat it up then eat it up
Put a cherry on top, whip cream it up, what?

:wideyed: :inlove: @
Trina
That was one cold-blooded dope ass verse. They sure don't make them like they use to. :frown:

:wtf: $10 for one minute, gawwwd? must be a 7 star, and look at that bed ;) sometimes it's better not knowing the lyrics, changes your mood

going back to your masked ball post from EWS, i ended up watching a documentary about EWS and it's connection with the Illuminati, and i can see it in the movie, but wow, there's a whole lot of conspiracy theorists out there looking for signs, and they really do look at everything, it was interesting but boring at the same time. i am in love with the music, i see what you mean, i just have to forget about the words that go with it, make up my own little chant :laugh:

I went and saw Jersey Boys today, now I have this stuck in my head
(side note, love the "dancing")

Reactions: Jam
whatever album this is on, it also had an epic version of Knockn on Heavens door but cant seem to find the same live version anywhere blahh

This is the music that was played at my mother's funeral (until the 5.00 mark). Yes, I'm drinking tonight. And remembering.

Back