Skip to main content

Upfronts 2024 - Big Brother Uncut returns

Wait, so the season that has already been filmed but not yet aired will be the one broadcast in 2024 now?

Or is it a newly filmed season?

How much time will have passed between the House of Love housemates first entering the house and then the "live" (I'm assuming) finale?

Wait, so the season that has already been filmed but not yet aired will be the one broadcast in 2024 now?

Or is it a newly filmed season?

How much time will have passed between the House of Love housemates first entering the house and then the "live" (I'm assuming) finale?

New season. The already filmed one will air in November. House of Love season started filming Oct 31st last year, so about a years time between finish of filming and the finale.

However the 'house' was torn down after the House of Love season so not sure where the next season will be filmed.

It seems all mention of the November 7 air date has been removed from their socials though..?

The promos are all over channel 7 still and they are still posting videos of the various BB relationships over the years on their socials as of 30 mins ago. Each of their social media posts are also promoting a 'BB summer'

Maybe they've pushed it back to the off-ratings season? January? That way it's the existing season, Uncut, "2024" and no new season or house required.

Maybe they've pushed it back to the off-ratings season? January? That way it's the existing season, Uncut, "2024" and no new season or house required.

Why would they be promoting it in October though? Also don't they have the cricket in January

Why would they be promoting it in October though? Also don't they have the cricket in January

It was just a thought, it would make all of the things they've said true, except for "Big Brother 2023", which was already a lie anyway. November isn't summer. And they wouldn't air it in December. Would they?

It was just a thought, it would make all of the things they've said true, except for "Big Brother 2023", which was already a lie anyway. November isn't summer. And they wouldn't air it in December. Would they?

Probably what they mean by summer is starting in November and airing the finale just before Christmas

I wonder if the renewal of this was purely a way to justify Sonia’s ridiculous contract next year. Rather than try to find another format it was easier from them to wheel out another season of tripe

Also on the Uncut thing… they do the same with SAS Australia. It’s basically just no beeping of swear words unlike the broadcast edition which does. As well as a few extra scenes. Don’t get your hopes up

There is no renewal so far. Uncut was produced as part of the upcoming season and is not just an uncensored version of the TV episodes. Banijay tries to sell this season to international buyers (along with previous seasons). They advertise 5 60-minute episodes for Uncut and 20 60-minute episodes for the regular TV episodes.

You should be able to see the sheet with the data here:

Banijay tries to sell this season to international buyers (along with previous seasons)
They'll probably struggle to sell it to NZ for the first time since Seven revived it - unless they sell it for peanuts. The first broadcaster here dumped it after 2020, then the other network here picked it up and kept it online-only but then last year tried airing it on broadcast in primetime - but it bombed so hard that they dumped it onto a sister channel airing at noon each day. 😂

Maybe they are lazy but they're using the House of Love Eye for this. Doesn't mean it's of this show, but also could suggest.
bbu.jpg

I still wouldn't be surprised if BB Uncut is just a slightly less censored version of the daily show.

Maybe they are lazy but they're using the House of Love Eye for this. Doesn't mean it's of this show, but also could suggest.
View attachment 60298

I still wouldn't be surprised if BB Uncut is just a slightly less censored version of the daily show.

Already confirmed a few posts up that the House of Love season will have BB Uncut and that its not just an uncensored version of the TV episodes

New promo confirming November start date. With SAS Australia confirmed to be 10 episodes it should be finishing Monday Nov 6, so BB should start on the 14th.

I am expecting record low ratings for BB though as it will be finishing just before Christmas, practically nobody watches TV in December

oh lordy - This guy is not even remotely trying to hide his desire to play a character for the cameras. If this is a highlight enough to make an advert out of and is making me cringe then I can see why it has been shelved for this long. I hope being on BB helps kickstart his acting career.

oh lordy - This guy is not even remotely trying to hide his desire to play a character for the cameras. If this is a highlight enough to make an advert out of and is making me cringe then I can see why it has been shelved for this long. I hope being on BB helps kickstart his acting career.

I thought he might be having a seizure at the start, tbh.

Back