Skip to main content

Travis talking in his sleep - fake?

• Thread starter InsertMystifyingUsername
  • Start date

Is Travis' sleep talking fake?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bkeela if anybody is going to get a career out of BB it's Brigitte. She is the best actor out of them all.
I don't believe Travis will win. Nor do i believe he will get a career out of BB.
I have heard it all now. lol He has copied Bree to get more air time!

Can someone please give a rundown on what he was saying in his sleep?

I suspect that if we did a poll on who the Travis haters are we would find that most of them are
male and fans of Nobbi.
I'm male, but i wasn't a fan of Nobbi...

--------

This thread isn't a freaking discussion about whether it's possible for humans to talk in their sleep or not. It's about how fake Travis is.

He does a marketting degree? Well that takes it a step further. He definitely would know what to say/do to get air time.

Last edited by a moderator:
You also wrote in a forum one day, that you have two accounts here, and that you like different housemates with both of them. Was that just shit stirring?

You would get someone hung.

I didn't say I have 2 accounts here.

I wrote I have an account on the OS where I support another HM.

Well I did have an account on the OS until I was banned. lol

That's True. Kaz was very clear they were different accounts on different forums.

I am really Sorry about that I thought you wrote you had different accounts here. I found what you wrote. I will not post your Pm don't worry.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

07-06-2008, 04:28 PM Kaz; And on another forum, I am an Alice & Travis fan. LMAO.

But on that forum, I use a different username.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will get back on topic now. Travis talks in his sleep. lol

Last edited:
Ummm...to create an endearing persona the public will support, and perhaps lay the foundation to post show TV/Radio career options. It's so obvious, even an infant could join the dots.

Whether Travis is fake or not - no longer matters to me. I'm starting to hate him.

UMMMMMMMM............ well the only thing wrong with the plan is that it's not endearing!!
Duh! since you are starting to hate him Im suprised you even tried to explain it that way.

Bridgette is the actor here...she is there for zoo and a agent...... if she wasn't a actor why would she want agent.....

That's True. Kaz was very clear they were different accounts on different forums.

Max whatsisface (can't remember his name...Markson is it?) automatically becomes the agent for all the hm's for a certain timespan after leaving the house. It's in the BB contract. Co-incidentely (or not :rolleyes:) He's also Corey's agent and the Australian agent for Carson and Pamela.

All models, spokespersons & media & sports personalities have agents. Not just actors

if he is then he ought to be congratulated for his pure genius

Why do people of a Rory-like mentality think this?

We all adopt various personas with the people we know. We behave differently with a close family member than we would a colleague or acquaintance. The skill of actors, stand-up comedians, news readers, undercover cops, spies, etc - is that they are able to extend and project such natural abilities.

For Travis to maintain his character for so long doesn't necessarily require genius, but rather endurance. A big cash prize and potential post show career is incentive enough for anyone to fake it for long enough.

Obviously BB Travis isn't vastly different from real life Travis, so it wouldn't be that exhausting to maintain. Real Travis is no doubt effeminate, probably has more female friends than male ones, and is probably queer. I doubt real Travis is such a saint, is so naive about sex, talks in such a high pitched fashion all the time.

I'm not sure about the rest of his persona but I felt he was faking when he said that he thought maybe doggy style was having sex while you're walking the dog.

I used to talk in my sleep when I was about travis' age, used to tell mum everything I didnt want her to know.

By not being asleep.

A girl I used to be friends with fake-sleep talked once. She admitted a couple of months later she did it so that me and the other person who heard it would freak out at what she was saying (she was repeating a conversation she'd had with someone else). She turned out to be a compulsive liar in general. Me and the other person I was with did have our doubts at the time, but gave her the benefit of the doubt so it pissed us off royally to find out she faked it. :mad: But she lived a fake life and lie for 18 months that had everyone convinced. It's very possible for any of these BB people to be acting the whole time, pretending to be someone they're not, and have everyone fooled. I've lived it (being the person being fooled, that is... long story but yeah).

I have, however, heard my boyfriend sleep talk, and there is no doubt thats real. It's always crap about work that makes no sense to me and it's all technical and stuff.

LOL. This thread is silly. So does Travis get any sleep ever? Because he must be laying awake waiting for housemates to put random animals in bed with him and waiting to swear in his sleep at random times.

It's fake! who else used to sleep talk?? Oh that's right Ben (series 1 winner) and Trevor (series 4 winner) he knows its a gimmick and it will be played on the show, don't be so bloody naive!

It's fake! who else used to sleep talk?? Oh that's right Ben (series 1 winner) and Trevor (series 4 winner) he knows its a gimmick and it will be played on the show, don't be so bloody naive!

QFT.

Thread over. :D

LOL. This thread is silly. So does Travis get any sleep ever? Because he must be laying awake waiting for housemates to put random animals in bed with him and waiting to swear in his sleep at random times.

He doesn't need to be laying awake. Lots of people wake several times through the night. I do and I'm awake enough to be able to make random comments like Travis does. And don't forget he's in a bedroom with numerous other people. A light sleeper would be waking all the time.

He doesn't need to be laying awake. Lots of people wake several times through the night. I do and I'm awake enough to be able to make random comments like Travis does. And don't forget he's in a bedroom with numerous other people. A light sleeper would be waking all the time.

I was surprised he did not wake up when the Moon Monks got up. He seems to have some very heavy sleep periods.

When my hubby talks in his sleep it is usually about his work. He is very coherent but it sometimes is just silly. It would make sense that Travis would sleep talk about people in the house or things on his mind at the time.

I am told when I talk in my sleep he cannot understand a word- I am a sleep mumbler apparantly lol.

Back