Skip to main content

Tina Arena Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We literally have one active moderator and they can’t be everywhere at once. We weren’t having a conversation about you.

Like your little friend you tend to fall back on this notation that you’re harmless. You are not or at least when it comes to enabling him and throwing around excuses for his behaviours. As for ignoring you that was only possible when you were just a lone contributor. While you’re here actively and publicly encouraging him you’re 100% fair game for criticism. If you don’t like it you’re welcome to leave.
We are harmless. This is a forum. I'm not sure what kind of harm one could do on an online space like this. Though I suppose one form of harm would be trying to intimidate new posters because you have massive insecurity issues.

Which was what I had been doing until your little friend rejoined and you went right back to enabling him. As I stated before as long as that continues it’s fair game on calling you out.
You should really should get a dictionary next time you go out shopping for another mirror. You might learn something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back