Skip to main content

TIM for the WIN

Im all in for a Tim and Tahan final 2, but at this point in the game I'm rooting for the underdog Tahan to trip Tim up at the final hurdle.

I agree with all you said except U really want Tim to win

I hope he wins. He's the only one who has earned it but the way things have been going, it's starting to seem unlikely. He looks worn down, and seems to be withdrawing and at this stage I'm thinking Tahan or Drew might just sneak through for the win, which would be a fucking shame.

I hope he wins. He's the only one who has earned it but the way things have been going, it's starting to seem unlikely. He looks worn down, and seems to be withdrawing and at this stage I'm thinking Tahan or Drew might just sneak through for the win, which would be a fucking shame.

A f*cking shame indeed.
Unfortunately , have to agree that it is now looking quite likely he'll be pipped at the post.
Would be a strain for Tim to keep it up for a few weeks, let alone months, and the show has now been dragged out just that little bit too long.
Tim deserves to win far more than the other two as he has provided so much more entertainment and given his all to the game.

Last edited:
I don't understand how anyone else can possibly win other than him?

Some are saying Tahan in here, what she win for? Saying some not so nice stuff at times, maybe having a laugh a few times. Saying she wants to beat the other girls. She hasn't brought much storyline or things to the show outside of that. Even Drew was had more influence (mostly through his pairings).

I'm also saying that as someone who voted for Tahan every week up until several weeks ago. I never voted for Tim though as it was just self evidenced that he was the show (and he'd stay - so much the same thinking what got Ben knocked out I guess) and I just wanted some others to come along with him.

I'm happy if Tim wins, but I'd rather Tahan win. I'd rather someone who is more real a person. Tim is putting on the Tim show. So that's a bit of a turn off to having him win. I am getting sick of people acting and performing to the cameras to win. Kind of goes against the point of big brother if you ask me. Might as well be Australia's Got Talent.

Tim is actually like that. Did you hear about the Aussie DJ host who did a nudie run on Rihanna's plane during her tour? That was Tim.
If you didn't hear about it, well Tim did that. He has a few minor scenes in the documentary about the tour and he acts the same as he does in the house!

TIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HAS TO WIN
He's the only one who's made this season worth watching

Love Tim :D

I would be gutted if Drew won. He has ridden on the coat tails of Tim and then even Tully for a while ... coat tails I wouldn't go near. Keep going Timmy. Nearly there

Hi guys, finally fixed my password so can now join in. Tim for the win here, and although I haved voted yet this season, I know it's time to start!

I don't understand how anyone else can possibly win other than him?

Some are saying Tahan in here, what she win for? Saying some not so nice stuff at times, maybe having a laugh a few times. Saying she wants to beat the other girls. She hasn't brought much storyline or things to the show outside of that. Even Drew was had more influence (mostly through his pairings).

I'm also saying that as someone who voted for Tahan every week up until several weeks ago. I never voted for Tim though as it was just self evidenced that he was the show (and he'd stay - so much the same thinking what got Ben knocked out I guess) and I just wanted some others to come along with him.

Huh? Tim has said not so nice stuff at times, actually more than Tahan. Drew has not had more of a story than Tahan lol, so it's very strange you'd sugget that. Tim has obviously had most of the HLs edit and has been favourite to win from about the second week. He would be a better winner than last year's (not that difficult), but only Tahan of those left really deserves to be at the end with him. Drew could get the superficial vote though.

I'll be soooooo devo if anyone other than Tim wins. There is only ONE HM who has consistently brought the entertainment and the drama, and that's him. Every time I think of an iconic BB moment from this series, it's always relating to him. He's made this show. He deserves the prize money. All the others are simply inferior choices.

Back