Skip to main content

They are being such arseholes to Terri!

Right! Nobbi seems to be the bitter one here. Someone needs to ask him whom else she should have chosen and see how he comes up with an answer there.

I do not agree with all Terri says and how she acts but her task is to chaperone Corey and how is she supposed to do that with nearly the whole house against her?

I hate them all. They are going to be 50 one day. Terri will pass the task though.

Nobbi is the bitter one. Especially if you watch the videos on OS, Terri is there pleading Nobbi's case to BB that he shouldn't have to stay in the Kombi. He can't bad mouth her enough yet she is begging BB to let him out.

They should leave him out there until the HMs can go two days without slagging her off.

I find it amusing viewing but I don't blame them for being awful to her, she's annoying.

And if she is back shouldn't Nob get to go back in? I don't blame him for being annoyed, all he did was what everyone did cast a vote as directed by BB- and he's exiled, while she has the run of the house.
And we never did hear what happened that long night before the vote - if she came out with Hansonisms, and racist crap, well.

A lot of the housemates are annoying and don't get the pathetic treatment she does.
Nobbi is a f**king sook and resents Terri for something BB told her to do - He voted for her and she voted for him,who the hell was she supposed to pick?

I hope she goes far,she deserves it over the immature tactics of most in the house.

Good - can't stand the old bag - she gets no respect because she sucks - she is bitter and resentful and this wins no friends in anyones book

chuck her and get us a groovy granny

I find it amusing viewing but I don't blame them for being awful to her, she's annoying.

And if she is back shouldn't Nob get to go back in? I don't blame him for being annoyed, all he did was what everyone did cast a vote as directed by BB- and he's exiled, while she has the run of the house.
And we never did hear what happened that long night before the vote - if she came out with Hansonisms, and racist crap, well.

Yes indeed - if she is back, Nobbi should be liberated from the back yard boundary and allowed into the house - then again it is BB and rules and fairness rarely apply

Nobbi being stuck out there is one of the best parts of the show. Of course, it won't last!

Funny thing is as long as he's out there he's unlikely to be bottom 3, so he doesn't know it's actually a blessing.

he seems to forget all she did was do what he did...exactly what big brother asked her to do..of course she chose Nobbi...she was asked shortly after her eviction...no time to change how she thought about people..she just repeated verbatim what she said in her vote to evict. He is the tosser who can't get over it and is dragging everyone else along with him. i am not a huge Terri fan but I detest Nobbi.

The thing I can't figure out is why no one including Terri tells him to stop his stupid hissy fits and get over it?

They are being mean & nasty to her, because she is mean & nasty.

I thought I'd loath Terri because of the BB adds she was in before the show started. I never thought I'd find anything to like about this nasty old biddy.

Wrong.

So far, she has been a great source of entertainment to me and I hope she gets to stay a little longer.

Nobbi being stuck out there is one of the best parts of the show. Of course, it won't last!
I couldn't agree more, to both points.

I like Terri too, nice to see someone who isn't discussing how they lost their virginity or any other yawn subjects of youth.

In the first series of BB we used to have a psychotherapist viewing each week, or particular housemates and their problems. Now we get Friday Night Games. *bleh.

I thought the whole point of BB was to watch a group of people isolated from the outside world, and see how they get along with each other.

Poor Terri.. imagine her children watching her be bullied..how cruel

that little dixie should know better than to bad mouth a 50 year old.. she will be a 50 year old one day...and a fat one at that!

Good - can't stand the old bag - she gets no respect because she sucks - she is bitter and resentful and this wins no friends in anyones book

chuck her and get us a groovy granny

Give us an example of when she has shown herself to be "bitter and resentful". I haven't see it. Nobbi on the other hand, has shown these traits in great force - nearly every time he opens his mouth

I like Terri too, nice to see someone who isn't discussing how they lost their virginity or any other yawn subjects of youth.

In the first series of BB we used to have a psychotherapist viewing each week, or particular housemates and their problems. Now we get Friday Night Games. *bleh.

I thought the whole point of BB was to watch a group of people isolated from the outside world, and see how they get along with each other.

I thought the whole point was for channel ten to make a lot of money of tweenies phoning in LOL :D:D

In reflection, Nobbi is probably pissed off that he might be missing out on a bit of action in the house. By that, I refer more to the sly "titilation" moreso than the regularities inside the house.

Hell, the poor lad doesn't even get a sly perve on the chicky babes in the shower and misses the chance to try and snuggle up next to one of the girls at night.

Probably worried that he is missing female action more than anything else.

On the brighter side, Nobbi does not have to cook or clean in the kitchen, no dishes, has a bed totally to himself and can get a decent night's sleep, no snoring, other's disturbing his night and the opportunity for further playing down in his tool box, despite his towel being taken by BB.

Come on Nobbi, time to lighten up a little bit and get off the whining band wagon and appreciate the fact that you are still a HM - things will get better if you lay off Terri and stop playing with your poor little brain - it might fall off!!!

Back