Skip to main content

They are being such arseholes to Terri!

pawlini

I've got the power
Ok I knew they would be different towards Terri since she was old but tonight they have been complete arseholes to her! making fun of her by telling her that Corey jumped the fence, Dixie called her an old hag behind her back.

How can she possibly expect to force Corey to go to bed? What a stupid task.. I hope she doesn't fail because of it.

I hope they show this on the daily show, so much for respecting your elders..

Ok I knew they would be different towards Terri since she was old but tonight they have been complete arseholes to her! making fun of her by telling her that Corey jumped the fence, Dixie called her an old hag behind her back.

How can she possibly expect to force Corey to go to bed? What a stupid task.. I hope she doesn't fail because of it.

I hope they show this on the daily show, so much for respecting your elders..

:eek:Dixie at one point was one of my favourites, now I'm starting to see she's doing a fair bit of fakeness in the house, and she was whinging about how she wanted Terri back too, was this on live stream tonight?? or did I miss it on the Gatecrashers show. This whole Corey task is retarded but I don't think it will be that hard for her to pass because he didn't seem like he would be much trouble in there..

It happened just then on live stream, said she didn't want her back to Nobbi.

A lot of them are being 2-faced, paying Terri out or treating her like an idiot and then saying don't worry about it, it will make great television.

Ha ha good. It will make good tv.
keep up the conflict..

Did Dixie really say that?

Ok right, then Dixie is officially on my death-list and I will do everything I can to remove the cow from the house.

Go Terri!

YES! pawlini i am glad i'm not the only one that likes terri!
Yeah they aren't being anywhere near as welcoming as I thought they would.

Regarding Dixie, yeah, real personalities are starting to come out now that its the second week

Yeah it is quite sad. I felt bad for Travis when he was getting bitched out by the 'spa mafia'. But Terri is coping it from left, right and center.

Dixie is such a grumpy, foul bitch. Give her a kilo of chocolate and let her eat her grumpiness away so she can come back a more pleasant person. Mental Health worker my ass.

If this is true, I've lost some respect for Dixie.

The 'spa mafia' is such a bitchy alliance. Terri is the perfect foil to that entire group.

They are being mean & nasty to her, because she is mean & nasty.

Abrupt and forthcoming would probably be more better way to describe Terri, and that does not always equal mean & nasty. I actually found her to be quite good

Well Terri was mean and nasty when people p*ssed her off,not mean and nasty from the get go like the boys.

No doubt the boys will have a meeting about it in the spa:rolleyes:

Did Dixie really say that?

Ok right, then Dixie is officially on my death-list and I will do everything I can to remove the cow from the house.

Go Terri!

Where's the evidence that Dixie really did say that? Do you just believe what someone posts on here? It seems like you just wanted a reason to dislike Dixie!

Where's the evidence that Dixie really did say that? Do you just believe what someone posts on here? It seems like you just wanted a reason to dislike Dixie!

It's in the diary thread,she says things several times...

good the hms can give Terry all they want, cozs SHE SHOULD NOT BE IN THERE!!!!!!!

I would rather Terri be in there then one of these spa mafia idiots. And I hope she does eventually become a HM again.

Of course they are treating her differently - before she was one of them, now they don't trust her, the rules haven't applied to her and that pisses people off

Not a fan, but at least there is some action (finally)

And why, my I ask, shouldnt she be in there?

Because according to the rules they went by for the eviction (this is not a twist, etc) she should have been long gone

I know it is a game and Big Bro can change the rules at any time, but that is what happens when people lose control - they blame the person who got the favour, not the one granting it

Back