Skip to main content

The walking Dead

Yeah the vengeful side of me wants him as live zombie food.

I'm glad they are out of the prison at least. Definitely needed a change of set to keep things fresh. Although its a bugger as it's surely one of the safest spots they will ever find.

Yes the vengeful side of me wants that too.The prison was getting really boring TBH

Oh no we have to wait till February..not impressed.Hubby said the bloody zombies want to have christmas so we have to waIt till february LMAO

So glad the governor died...hopefully that woman did not shoot him in the head so he can becomes a zombie.RIP poor Herschel and Judith...say it isn't so

.... OMG...I KNEW that stupid Govenor would use Herschal as bait ... Never expected the prick to KILL HIM though!! Can't quite believe the producers got rid of him. And I saw a clip on YouTube from a bloke who does post show reviews, seems Judith might have been rescued by Tyrese. Will find the link for anyone interested. It shows Tyrese running away and it looks like he's carrying her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWJjSO5LvOU

Last edited:
bit of a bleh episode imo..

a friend of mine wrote this on his facebook lol..

"Someone or something needs to kill the sheriff's dickbag annoying son on The Walking Dead. I'd rather be a zombie than sit through another full episode following that punk ass kid. My Dad's in a coma, I think I'll eat a bucket of pudding."

anyone else seen it?

bit of a bleh episode imo..

a friend of mine wrote this on his facebook lol..

"Someone or something needs to kill the sheriff's dickbag annoying son on The Walking Dead. I'd rather be a zombie than sit through another full episode following that punk ass kid. My Dad's in a coma, I think I'll eat a bucket of pudding."

anyone else seen it?

I agree Carl can be annoying but I suppose he is a kid dealing with a zombie apocalypse and his childhood has been stolen from him.Thought the bits about Michonne was interesting,she lost a child,explains a lot

In the graphic novel series some interesting stuff happens to Carl. It will be interesting to see if they can do it for the show but it will use a lot of the SFX budget.

Walking-dead-meme-hershel-1.png

wh2u53zhfeqbrno67uhnlg21.jpg

82399910.jpg

the-walking-dead-meme.jpg

fb782b50c751b36f34df3e4d4af1ecfe.jpg

Wow this episode was crazy that little girl Lizzie is seriously disturbed.Hoping that they meet up with the others soon.Eager to see what Terminus is

I did not expect that storyline to pan out like that.

She probably would have done something like that if there hadn't been a zombie apocalypse,that girl was seriously disturbed.Most serial killers start off with killing animals

She probably would have done something like that if there hadn't been a zombie apocalypse,that girl was seriously disturbed.Most serial killers start off with killing animals

My issue is that they wrote such a story arc into the script in the first place. Adults shooting kids in the head on broadcast tv in prime time, and yet "that's ok!!..!" I don't care what the narrative story arc is, the mis en scene, or auteur is behind it. To me it's gone too far and it's just wrong, wrong, wrong...

And they wonder why society ( the one we live in now, without the zombie apocalypse) is so messed up....

My issue is that they wrote such a story arc into the script in the first place. Adults shooting kids in the head on broadcast tv in prime time, and yet "that's ok!!..!" I don't care what the narrative story arc is, the mis en scene, or auteur is behind it. To me it's gone too far and it's just wrong, wrong, wrong...

And they wonder why society ( the one we live in now, without the zombie apocalypse) is so messed up....

That is true,might not have been so bad if they had made her a zombie first but killing a live child was wrong

The first scene of the first episode of the first season opened with a little girl zombie being killed.

A big theme of the show is about what it is to be human, holding on to humanity. That girl had lost all touch with humanity. She was a monster, even though she wasn't a zombie. The show has dealt so much with the human monster, human danger threat being more than the zombie threat.

That girl with all her talk about the zombies wanting her to become one, that they are fine. Even though she wasn't bitten, she let herself be taken over and might as well of been one.

The significance is heightened by her being a kid, because children represent hope for the future. Her sister represented a good hope. She didn't. She destroyed the good hope. She had to be destroyed. Does this mean all hope is lost?

Threats and danger can come from anywhere in this world.

You should look to the story and the themes, not just go, 'character was a kid, automatically is bad' and discount everything else.

This was probably the only interesting episode in this boring second half of a season.

The first scene of the first episode of the first season opened with a little girl zombie being killed.

A big theme of the show is about what it is to be human, holding on to humanity. That girl had lost all touch with humanity. She was a monster, even though she wasn't a zombie. The show has dealt so much with the human monster, human danger threat being more than the zombie threat.

That girl with all her talk about the zombies wanting her to become one, that they are fine. Even though she wasn't bitten, she let herself be taken over and might as well of been one.

The significance is heightened by her being a kid, because children represent hope for the future. Her sister represented a good hope. She didn't. She destroyed the good hope. She had to be destroyed. Does this mean all hope is lost?

Threats and danger can come from anywhere in this world.

You should look to the story and the themes, not just go, 'character was a kid, automatically is bad' and discount everything else.

This was probably the only interesting episode in this boring second half of a season.

I agree. This was the best episode yet. I've been a bit bored this season. Very slow.

well all I can say is I think Terminus inhabitants are cannibals...did anyone see the steaks hmmm
I think civilised Rick is gone for good now

Back