Skip to main content

the random 'LIVE' thread...

...I'm going to hang around in here until that 'Family Food Fight' thingy starts just to check it out on Channel 9Life at 10:30 but whether I stay for the whole time though?... it's just shy of being 2 hours long so... lol!... cheers.

Sophie and Stu were great, much more relaxed this time. It helps when the panel are good-natured in their ribbing and not outright nasty.
Loved Kitty's "Jarrod with the severed head of his last girlfriend". Sophie laughed.

...bwahahaha!... that was so bloody funny eh?... lol!... I'm going to rewatch it just to try and catch every joke again... there were so many lol!... cheers.

I want to see the middle eastern family and their secrets:)

OMG...this is on, the SEXIEST VAMPIRE MOVIE EVER MADE.....

It is soooooooooo stylish, the music is divine, must buy this.....it is very romantic and beautiful to look at the cast at their loveliest
Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon, David Bowie

Movie: The Hunger

SBS VICELAND, 9:00pm, Mon, 30 Oct 2017, 105 minutes

REPEAT

When Miriam, a beautiful, ancient female vampire tires of her latest lover, Jon, rather than quietly fade away he contacts Sarah, a doctor who researches human ageing and asks for help. She doesn't necessarily believe his tall tale of bloodsucking and kinky games but she is curious to find out more.

Directed by Tony Scott. Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon, David Bowie

1983, United Kingdom, English, Horror, Romance, Movie

I am going looking for docos until FFF repeats

What do we do now about next chatty time>????Meet at 7,30pm see if there is anything on that time each night until it gets to gogglebox time????
I need to chill now, or soon

...well this thread is still in it's 'teething stages' I guess kxk so when we come on each time just to check out other posts in the other threads perhaps it's worth checking out this thread to see who is posting what and perhaps just join in if you feel like it maybe?... that's what I'll be doing anyway... even if we don't talk 'LIVE' every single night maybe just call in here regardless to see if someone is watching something maybe?... I always come onto the threads around 7:00 PM regularly anyway... just a thought... cheers.

Reactions: kxk
I want to see the middle eastern family and their secrets:)

OMG...this is on, the SEXIEST VAMPIRE MOVIE EVER MADE.....

It is soooooooooo stylish, the music is divine, must buy this.....it is very romantic and beautiful to look at the cast at their loveliest
Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon, David Bowie

Movie: The Hunger

SBS VICELAND, 9:00pm, Mon, 30 Oct 2017, 105 minutes

REPEAT

When Miriam, a beautiful, ancient female vampire tires of her latest lover, Jon, rather than quietly fade away he contacts Sarah, a doctor who researches human ageing and asks for help. She doesn't necessarily believe his tall tale of bloodsucking and kinky games but she is curious to find out more.

Directed by Tony Scott. Catherine Deneuve, Susan Sarandon, David Bowie

1983, United Kingdom, English, Horror, Romance, Movie

...this is one of my most favourite movies ever kxk!... I'm taping it as we speak... it's such a beautiful movie and is so sensual... and being a David Bowie fan since he started it just adds to the mystique of the movie too... I was lucky enough to go to two of his 'Glass Spider' shows many many moons ago... he is superb in that movie... I love it!... cheers.

I became a bit obsessed with that Hunger movie @Mr Stickyfingers .....was my gay buddies where I heard the soundtrack first, then the movie, it is so gorgeous we watched it heaps when it went to video.
Then i read the book, has lots more detail and her backstory and stuff
Such a stylish film
And then the movie music seemed to inspire a band/artist called The The

I became a bit obsessed with that Hunger movie @Mr Stickyfingers .....was my gay buddies where I heard the soundtrack first, then the movie, it is so gorgeous we watched it heaps when it went to video.
Then i read the book, has lots more detail and her backstory and stuff
Such a stylish film
And then the movie music seemed to inspire a band/artist called The The

...even though I have a copy of this movie I still never miss it when it is on TV lol!... I so love the haunting background movie soundtracks... it creates such a brilliant 'mood' for the movie too... as you say... such a stylish movie in every way... just brilliant!... cheers.

...I've just flipped over to watch the 'Family Food Fight' show that you mentioned kxk... one of the hosts said it was "about family food... not Restaurant food" so perhaps we'll actually be able to use some of their Recipes lol!... cheers.

...I've just done a screen capture of the families from the website of this show...here it is...

2017-10-30_22-45-13.jpg

...I'm liking the Shahrouk sisters the most so far... and... that Tom Parker Bowles guy was Princess Diana's butler at one time wasn't he?... and he was in a show in Australia at some time from memory too wasn't he?... cheers.

...I just 'Googled' Tom Parker Bowles... he wasn't Princess Diaina's butler... he's actually the son of Camilla... Prince Charlie's other half... and he was on a sdhow in Australia... it was 'Hotplate' on Channel 9 too... so there you go!... cheers.

Back