Skip to main content

The Plebiscite for Marriage Equality

And yet.........you have time to post on this forum.

A troll is a troll.
Don't feed them.

You are the biggest hypocrite on the forum.

For you to reply to my post and then write "a troll is a troll. dont feed them" (implying that I am a troll) shows what a moron you really are.

I love this comment in the SMH today, on the "why can't they have something the same but not call it marriage" tip:

JohnSep 13 2017 at 2:33pm
I understand the point, but its a bit like telling a black person they can ride in the same bus as a white person perhaps even better but they cant actually ride with the whites.

Officially in tears. Such a good ad. Unfortunately doesn't seem to be shown on TV here. Mind you I get tv from the gold Coast. Mind you the northern rivers is probably the gayest place outside of Sydney. Already planning my frock..
I could be wrong, but was that ad made as a Gruen pitch in previous years? It's very sweet.

You are the biggest hypocrite on the forum.

For you to reply to my post and then write "a troll is a troll. dont feed them" (implying that I am a troll) shows what a moron you really are.
I'm a hypocrite? Really? why?
And thanks, btw for proving my post in this thread. You had time to take aim at me in a few threads, but don't have time to vote either way for marriage equality for everyone in Australia?
Got mine today, took me under a minute to open it, vote reseal it, posted it when I went up the street a half hour later.

I'm a hypocrite? Really? why?
And thanks, btw for proving my post in this thread. You had time to take aim at me in a few threads, but don't have time to vote either way for marriage equality for everyone in Australia?
Got mine today, took me under a minute to open it, vote reseal it, posted it when I went up the street a half hour later.

You absoltely contradicted yourself with the "a troll is a troll. Don't feed the troll" by apparently feeding the implied troll. That's precisely why.

Thanks for proving my point once again by replying to my post. I can see you can't stand by your point completely.

You absoltely contradicted yourself with the "a troll is a troll. Don't feed the troll" by apparently feeding the implied troll. That's precisely why.

Thanks for proving my point once again by replying to my post. I can see you can't stand by your point completely.
Whatever you're taking. Maybe stop now.

I'd only remain friends with someone who voted no if our friendship was strong enough to stand it. But it would be tricky. I would say to them what I think they were doing was wrong.

Back