Skip to main content

The Block: Glasshouse

I don't watch enough to dislike anyone - except Dee, she shits you in very small doses, so does her dopey partner.

Boys - yeah well, they and the ethnic couple are my focus points, they just grab me because the rest are a blur of pin ups.

This is I repeat, a very casual/occasional - just reveals viewer, or nothing else on.

And what a load of crap 9's attempt at drama I saw on repeat.
How is it a problem recording what is being recorded?
And - highlights a real problem, there is not enough interaction between judges & contestants.
And boys should have responded, no why should we trust you we see first hand the bullshit this show serves up:(

The place looks like offices still, all the rooms look like offices with nice furniture - and strangely beds; bed salesrooms, that's what they look like, bed and linen display rooms.
Did you know you can now sleep in an Ikea display room? That is what this place looks like.

Wow. These boys are going to get whooped now.

Everyone was voting so nicely and voted for the room they thought was best and BAM.... Along come those boys. Haha they'll never win another room.

Oh God Chris... Hahahaha... Jenna: "You're so smart, Chris" ... Chris: "Yeah it's because I'm Asain".
They come out with some hilarious stuff.

Omg you're so funny Simon and Shannon.

s6rku0.jpg

/OT/

Do you have actual garbage men in Melbourne??

Omg you're so funny Simon and Shannon.

s6rku0.jpg

/OT/

Do you have actual bin men in Melbourne??

Well sometimes they get out of the truck if need be but generally they stay inside. Maybe on busier roads where the rubbish trucks can't pull up beside the bin to automatically empty them...

Well sometimes they get out of the truck if need be but generally they stay inside. Maybe on busier roads where the rubbish trucks can't pull up beside the bin to automatically empty them...

Ohk so you're not all yank like with peeps hanging off the back of the truck.

Nope! My street is just off the street "The Block" is on and they stay inside their truck.. It's possibly just where there is a lot of permit/street parking and can't get close enough. High Street is always packed full of cars.

Why were they calling them the twins anyway?...liiiike there was only one twin there?? o_O

Reactions: Jam
Back