Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2016

Richie was plastered in foundation on that chicken barn date. I thought he looked petrified when Nikki was laying her devotion on the line for him. Much happier to hear a bit of confirmation from Olena, I thought.

My new hobby is clocking the different shades of toners on the blondes - she went a bit pink in the cocktail party under some lights. Rachel gets lighter every episode - it won't save her.

Actually I was thinking it could be Alex. She brings the photo album out tonight and the promos suggest it might be too much for Ritchie.

Could be showing Alex was a male.

And nope I don't watch the show, I saw the promo.

Please let Rachael leave next.
I wasn't that sad to see Kiki go, I didn't really have any opinion on her.

Olena is my fave - I do think she can do better? (sorry Richie)

In the promo - the look on Richie's face when Alex brings out the photo album. What even the eff? You knew she had a kid from night one, if it's too much then you should have sent her home a long time ago. Anyway..

The Hamish thing looks immature and painful as hell. I'm ready to record and fast forward through that.

Sophie, eliminated contestant from SA (nope, me neither...) says she knows the winner but can't say. She wants Nikki to win, or anyone but Alex,

You know if the dates talked about anything other than "what are you looking for in a partner?", "do you see a future with me?" they might actually be interesting. They seem even more bland this season than usual.

Does this show rate well? for it has little competition, nothing much else on.
It's pre-gogglebox waiting for me - and patti the millionaire match maker has seduced me, I'm out this is hideous

Hey, they should do a Patti watches the Bachelor everywhere, and dissects - and kudos to any bachelor franchise that pulls her or someone as good into the show:)

Yes 10, flog SURVIVOR, any way you can, hot boys to suck in Bachelor women viewers
Back to Patti

So do we think Faith is in with a chance? It's hard to tell. He pashes everyone on the single dates. Except Kikki.

Edit:
OOPS well Faith didn't get a rose so maybe it's goodbye.

Reactions: kxk
Back