Skip to main content

The Bachelor Australia 2016

I do not understand the HAIR.
All of them have tortured hideous hair.
I could not leave the house like that let alone appear on TV.

There isn't even 1 with nice shiny healthy hair, what the hell, why???

Anyone that has hair as shitty and ratty as that - cut it off, it grows you know.
You can have actual nice hair if you cut off the crap, start again ( however I suspect they all have bald patches from overprocessing)
The dateless girl has almost normal hair
Nikki's hair is the only one that bothers me. She looks a mess when it's not a cocktail party.

Faith is the most natural and sweet that I have seen so far - she doesn't turn into a bitch with the bitches does she? I have only watched tiny bits & this episode.
Actually you can follow Bach pretty much to the end 3 just watching all the adds and very few shows.

They all look better tonight - but when natural, is scary.

I have a thing about bad hair:)
Since it is the one renewable resource we have that we can experiment with, I just don't get hanging onto bad condition rat tails when you can just grow a new more healthy crop.
(yeah nails but they don't have the same impact)

Rachael is stepping into the villain role now that Keira has gone. Keira was funny though.

I thought Squeaky was a goner for sure, but Other Intruder has had less screentime, and Noni isn't blonde enough for Richie.

Well Richie likes the bleachy look, guess they picked all that bad hair just for him

Not one single (unbleached) brunette left... May as well just have cast all blondes. I don't know of a previous season that was so ruthlessly culled for a 'type'.

It's like JoJo's season where she had such a type that none of the interesting darker-haired men got much more than a token look-in - although JoJo was more extreme in her typing, with needing the men to have the beige hair, the quiffy top, the tight jeggings, no socks and brown shoes, and preferably be a total player. No sincere men allowed for the final two! It was bizarre, and really boring in the end.

At least some/most of these women are likable and have some personality. But, gee, mean to Noni and Fahlia also to a degree, and just creepy in a way to see this harem of bleached blondes.

I'll just leave this here as a preview of tonight. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Cqq5KpVUAAESF2-.jpg

Back