Grant and Chezzie Denyer .
Dane and Bow Simpson.
George Mladenov and sister Pamela.
Jana Pittman and son, Cornelis.
Peter Rowsthorn and daughter, Frankie.
Darren McMullen and nephew, Tristan.
Emma Watkins and sister Hayley.

meh.

I was going to take a look at it. Travelling overseas makes it hard to keep up. I’ve already got 2 seasons of big brother to keep up with.

in saying that, travelling has made me itch to watch amazing race again. I started watching season 5 of the US on paramount plus. Anyone remember Charla and Mirna? Amazing television!

Are the Australian episodes getting uploaded to paramount plus? If I can watch it without ads I’ll have a look. I just don’t know how much George I can handle. I don’t want my holiday ruined by hearing his voice.

I was going to take a look at it. Travelling overseas makes it hard to keep up. I’ve already got 2 seasons of big brother to keep up with.

in saying that, travelling has made me itch to watch amazing race again. I started watching season 5 of the US on paramount plus. Anyone remember Charla and Mirna? Amazing television!

Are the Australian episodes getting uploaded to paramount plus? If I can watch it without ads I’ll have a look. I just don’t know how much George I can handle. I don’t want my holiday ruined by hearing his voice.
I loved Charla and Mirna, such an awesome team. Was so happy to see them back in season 11!

I'm loving it so far, have always loved TARAUS (mostly the 7 version over the 10), but I'll take what I can get.

I cannot stand 'King George'! He is a self entitled prick, his poor sister hahah! You should give it a watch tho

Look George has his lines to the camera, but it’s not the same brow as on Survivor where he is 90% of each episode. He actually gets proportional representation on this, and then he has a cute sister that wants to vomit at the smell of manure. So if it’s the fact that George is on the show that’s putting you off, rest you have nothing to worry about. Plus, you can hope he loses the leg 😂

Celeb editions are generally less annoying than normal people editions, as eith ordinary people there’s more often than not really annoying contestants. Celebs are used to cameras and being analysed, more socially rounded due to that.

Queue two skinny blondes saying “us being blondes, people underestimate us. That’s why we’re going to prove to everyone that we can win this thing”.

They totally make me LOL

Can I just say I ADORE the Charla and Mirna love here. I’m so excited to rewatch all stars eventually. It’s been about 13-14 years since I’ve watched it.

I remember when I got my first iPad back in the end of my primary school years and would binge the amazing race seasons on YouTube. Mind you at the time there were only 19 seasons.

I almost forget that the amazing race was actually the first reality show I became hyper fixated with.

I read elsewhere they're pulling the same shit as Survivor with George finishing last but then it bring declared a non-elimination?
In fairness non elimination episodes are a staple of amazing race. But of course the first one happens as soon as george is last.
Usually they would never put a non-elimination on a Fast Forward leg tho. Like that just makes no sense. CH10 version compared to CH7 is rubbish

I know I said I wouldn't watch this but I have been.
I didn't know they would be randomly saving the last team to arrive but of course it happens to be George.

What is Bec Judd famous for? Footballers wife, but does she have any claim to be interesting in her own right?

I know I said I wouldn't watch this but I have been.
I didn't know they would be randomly saving the last team to arrive but of course it happens to be George.

What is Bec Judd famous for? Footballers wife, but does she have any claim to be interesting in her own right?
Amazing Race has always had predetermined non-elimination legs spread throughout the race, so not random

Back