Skip to main content

Tahlia SCALPS Tully on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just think she was so taken aback by everyone she didn't realise who Tully was. Remember, housemates are VERY overwhelmed when they are isolated for so long and then are suddenly greeted by so many people. What reason is there for Boog to dislike Tully of all people?

Probably the same reason some crazies on this forum think Jade wouldn't know Ed has female housemates after spending 3 months together in the house....... basically, it's to be a bitch

Really if Tahlia is tweeting about it still ,she needs to move on.

She made the Decision to break up with Tully.

Tully is an awesome young lady.

Tully said she was Bisexual and had been with Guys and Girls before. Like most on this site, but you wont admit it.

I give the girl credit and whatever Tully decides in life has nothing to do with anyone else and let her live her life.

You only get 1 chance.

Tully said she was Bisexual and had been with Guys and Girls before. Like most on this site, but you wont admit it.

I give the girl credit and whatever Tully decides in life has nothing to do with anyone else and let her live her life.

You only get 1 chance.

Haha!!!! That's GOLD!!!!!

I can't decide what's sadder, Tahlia's crazy-ex antics or the people here who actually still have their knickers in a twist about Tully!

I like this thread!
Goodnight.
JBulc.gif

Oop the Tully stans think it's okay for someone to be humiliated 5 days a week for weeks on end on national television.

Tully did it to two people really, Tahlia and herself.

You only get 1 chance.

Sorry, Goon. I think we got off that topic in this thread a looooong time ago. Nothing about Tahlia on here for a long time now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back