Skip to main content

Tahlia SCALPS Tully on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tully just didn't become confused about her sexuality in the house, she has always been confused. The idea that her girlfriend of two years was not aware of that stretches the bounds of all credibility.

You know I don't think that Tully was ever confused. She just didn't think that the labels were appropriate.

You know I don't think that Tully was ever confused. She just didn't think that the labels were appropriate.
Yeah so when she declared in the house she didn't know nice guys existed like the guys in the house then started a relationship with one she was not confused.

And what do I get in return?

Normally I would say that you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have fulfilled the promise. But, if you feel the need to prostitute yourself what's your price? #thiswasnotpartofthedeal

Last edited:
Normally I would say that you will have the satisfaction of knowing that you have fulfilled the promise. But, if you feel the need to prostitute yourself what's your price? #thiswasnotpartofthedeal
I can't recall where I actually promised anything but you do realise, making finger babies means you have to perform too? ;)

No. Why would she be?

I will admit she was less confused then you, but that leaves a massive amount of room to still be confused.

It is like some of you did not actually watch the show or had your memories erased Men in Black style.

I will admit she was less confused then you, but that leaves a massive amount of room to still be confused.

It is like some of you did not actually watch the show or had your memories erased Men in Black style.

I think that most women do not meet guys like those in the house. If you had actually spoken to women then you would know this. However, just because most women have never met nice guys that does not make them confused. And, for the same reasons, Tully was not confused.

I think that most women do not meet guys like those in the house. If you had actually spoken to women then you would know this. However, just because most women have never met nice guys that does not make them confused. And, for the same reasons, Tully was not confused.

Lol. She swore off men and became a quasi lesbian because of her experiences with men. The house opened her eyes, she flat out said that. If you determine that such a realization would not be confusing for anyone, as Tully even said, then the problem is you. Denying this reality so vehemently is just really weird.

oop get a bit angry did we, hahaha

No, I'm actually really happy. Happy I saw Tully, happy that Drew is going to get lucky tonight (7 weeks of built up sexual frustration = freaky Tully sex) and happy that Tahlia is still posting about Tully and BB. Funny shit.

Drully make such a sweet couple don't you think? (Even though you think Drews balls stink)

Honey_Boo_Boo_Gifs_8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back