Skip to main content

Survivor Worlds Apart

I had to google Abi-Maria to be reminded of who she was. The face is vaguely familiar but I can't remember why she was supposed to be memorable.
She was a big character in Survivor Phillipines which is one of the best seasons since HvV.

Please, no Rupert. Parvati and Ozzy would be my requests.
I think it is safe to say that Parvati and Rupert will not feature. Ozzy, on the other hand. I wouldn't 100% rule him out. Hopefully not though. He has been in there seasons and I don't think he needs to return for a 4th time.

If Hatch and Fairplay return that would be amazing. 2 of the biggest characters of all time. I want those 2 to return more than just about any other player.

I think it is safe to say that Parvati and Rupert will not feature. Ozzy, on the other hand. I wouldn't 100% rule him out. Hopefully not though. He has been in there seasons and I don't think he needs to return for a 4th time.

If Hatch and Fairplay return that would be amazing. 2 of the biggest characters of all time. I want those 2 to return more than just about any other player.
Fair call on my picks. I think Australia missed some of their seasons so I only saw one of each, where they starred. If they go down your path, I hope they pick just pure villains the whole way.

Johnnie Fairplay all the way.

No Boston Rob, no Perverti, no Rupert the Bear, no Ozzie the Wonderboy. That would be ideal for me.

No Boston Rob, no Perverti, no Rupert the Bear, no Ozzie the Wonderboy. That would be ideal for me.
Parvati might be the only player to have used an accurate cold read of body language to her advantage. For that, she is legend status.

Wello new news has broke today on the Season 32. Apparently it is Full All Stars, no winners and 1 time players only will return. That means no Hatch or Fairlay as they have played twice and no Tony because he is a winner (Hatch is a winner as well which rules him out even further). Abi-Maria, Kass and Shane Powers would all be in serious contention for a spot though. In addition to this, apparently America will get to vote some of if not all 0f the castaways onto the show. It is not yet leaked as to how they will do this. Maybe they will give the viewers 30 names(15 females and 15 males) and America will vote 5 males and 5 females onto the show. The producers would then fill the remaining 10 spots.

I am excited for this season but I am surprised they have opted against including winners and players who have returned multiple times. I thought they would be very keen to bring players like Hatch, Fairplay, Malcolm, Tony and Natalie Andersen back.[DOUBLEPOST=1427178988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Best castaway ever! So entertaining!!

One time players limits the choices a bit doesn't it?

I'd love to see Crystal "Eat Yo Rice" Cox

Aw, no Coach then either. Loves me some Coach.

But honestly, I am happy to give up my beloved Coach and the amazing Fairplay to be assured of no Perverti/Boston Rob/Ozzie, especially, and whoever else gets up my nose and keeps coming back.

Finally, some decent Survivor gameplay!
Cut off the head of the beast and watch the cocky know-it-all implode.

The guy is as thick as a brick, that said I don’t mind him because his delusion about the quality of his strategic game provides plenty of material for comic relief. And one of the things I love about reality tv is laughing at contestants who make fool of themselves again and again, especially those who are apparently blissfully oblivious to their stupidity. :biggrin:

Honestly it makes no sense to me the amount of vitriol he’s copping for airing opinions that are more common among men than his critics realise. The difference is they’re not stupid to publicly share those views and rub it in their faces like it’s some badge of honour.

If the dude is such a contemptible douche to someone why would that person care what he wants in a partner? Consider yourself lucky that he won’t deem you relationship material and move on. For example I don’t lose any sleep over some embittered feminazi gobbing off a 100 page list of things she won’t ‘compromise’ in a potential partner. I just laugh quietly inside at the absurd unjustified entitled mindset. lulz

Such a shame Joaq had to go. Admittedly he was a douche in love with his own reflection but like Rodney he brought the lols on a regular basis and that's all I can ask from my reality contestants, ENTERTAIN ME. :cool:

Misogynists unite!
Modern society has become very 'feminist' focused to the point where denigration of men is gradually gaining momentum in mainstream society and viewed as acceptable. You only have to listen to some of the some crap regarding men that comes out of the mouths of leading feminists to realise how true that is.

The guy is as thick as a brick, that said I don’t mind him because his delusion about the quality of his strategic game provides plenty of material for comic relief. And one of the things I love about reality tv is laughing at contestants who make fool of themselves again and again, especially those who are apparently blissfully oblivious to their stupidity. :biggrin:

Honestly it makes no sense to me the amount of vitriol he’s copping for airing opinions that are more common among men than his critics realise. The difference is they’re not stupid to publicly share those views and rub it in their faces like it’s some badge of honour.

If the dude is such a contemptible douche to someone why would that person care what he wants in a partner? Consider yourself lucky that he won’t deem you relationship material and move on. For example I don’t lose any sleep over some embittered feminazi gobbing off a 100 page list of things she won’t ‘compromise’ in a potential partner. I just laugh quietly inside at the absurd unjustified entitled mindset. lulz

Such a shame Joaq had to go. Admittedly he was a douche in love with his own reflection but like Rodney he brought the lols on a regular basis and that's all I can ask from my reality contestants, ENTERTAIN ME. :cool:

Just because his opinions are somewhat common doesn't make them any more acceptable.

Just because his opinions are somewhat common doesn't make them any more acceptable.
I didnt' say that. I just don't think it's a good enough reason to invest so much negative energy on 'hating' him. It seems unnecessary and overkill to me, is all. Yeah the guy is douchy but he's mostly harming/hurting himself. Any woman that hooks up with him from this point forward can't plead ignorance; they now know exactly what they're getting into. Besides his views on relationships and what he looks for in potential partners have zero to do with the game. *shrugs*

I didnt' say that. I just don't think it's a good enough reason to invest so much negative energy on 'hating' him. It seems unnecessary and overkill to me, is all. Yeah the guy is douchy but he's mostly harming/hurting himself. Any woman that hooks up with him from this point forward can't plead ignorance; they now know exactly what they're getting into. Besides his views on relationships and what he looks for in potential partners have zero to do with the game. *shrugs*

I don't see any negative energy or hate here? Where? Is a couple of people calling Rodney cocky what you mean?!!!

And his views of 'relationships' have affected his social game already and therefore do have something to do with the game. He could hold his views and keep them to himself, for example. Or not spruik them in front of women. He's an idiot. And an offensive idiot.

I don't really like to surround myself with people like Rodney in real life (people who can't bond with people who are celibate and go to church every week, people who use their sister's death as a manipulative tactic, etc.) so I really don't want to watch someone like him. He's just a gross person so I don't think it's outlandish to have objections to him.

Back