Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 13

Which Australian Survivor Rivarly have you enjoyed most this season?

• Mark vs Caroline

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Feras vs Kirby

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Valeria vs Caroline

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kitty vs Airtime

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
Kitty last night boasting about her success in the business world and pointedly directing those remarks at Mark - that came across to me as direct intimidation, didn't sit well with this viewer, considering that Mark has represented this country as a diplomat in quite a few overseas postings.

He did eventually say, when she pressed him on who: "Well, I feel that it's Mark", and then: "I feel that it's Val and him that are leading it."
He was a sneaky little snitch who then couldn't handle the position he'd got himself in so felt he had to bail. He was so well positioned too - don't think he was on anyone's radar beforehand.

Sadly that's what issues with mental health, or perhaps just being human, does to people - leads to paranoia and people making decisions in the moment which may or may not be regretted later.

The show can have all the duty of care measures and pre-show screening it wants but ultimately the show is about testing the contestants physical, emotional and mental resilience and contestants will occasionally find lines crossed to the extent where they have to protect themselves by removing themselves from the situation. On a personal level Scott absolutely did the right thing. On a gameplay level he may have cost himself $500k.

Back