Skip to main content

Survivor: Titans vs Rebels - Episode 13

Which Australian Survivor Rivarly have you enjoyed most this season?

• Mark vs Caroline

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Feras vs Kirby

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Valeria vs Caroline

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Kitty vs Airtime

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
It does bring into question though, was Scott’s mental health issues brought up during the casting process? I’d like to think that during casting people’s mental health is prioritised to ensure those who are at risk of relapses are advised on what the right choice to make is.

I think it is a pity he threw Valeria, his ally of the last however many votes, under the bus because he thought Kitty had nice energy on first meeting. I wonder if he noticed her energy in tribal tonight? He seems like a sweet fellow, but really that was aggravating.

Also, all that rage from Caroline and Kitty towards Mark (how very dare he, etc) is a bit hypocritical when they were the ones who broke the alliance by voting out Viola.

OK, a rather lame tribal council in the end - what on earth was Scott doing there in the first place to start with? I'll get hated for saying this, but Scott took up a place on Survivor under false pretenses, that could easily have gone to another person who clearly just missed out on the cut for the final 24.
As for Caroline - gosh, did she and Kitty really think Mark and Valeria would be happy about Viola being blindsided?
So Feras tomorrow night is gonna show all those rank amateurs how to really play Survivor -ooh, can't wait for that one.

Why does kitty do this every time her name is thrown out. WHY DOES SHE NEED TO GO TO PEOPLE WHEN SHE HEARS HER NAME THERES NO SUBTLENESS.
Yep, she not making any friends that’s for sure.

You could tell at the start of this episode that Scott was suddenly out of nowhere getting into the edit more than usual, like actually annunciating stuff to us. Called it then that either he was going to be pivotal with some move at tribal or he is going home tonight.

I definitely think that Zcsund is onto something with the edgics. They are not the best at hiding things in the edit and giving a balanced view. To be honest they should be editing based on forming a really balanced edjic profile. You can still have winner edits inside a balanced profile, but muddy the waters with the audience calling it..

OK, a rather lame tribal council in the end - what on earth was Scott doing there in the first place to start with? I'll get hated for saying this, but Scott took up a place on Survivor under false pretenses, that could easily have gone to another person who clearly just missed out on the cut for the final 24.
As for Caroline - gosh, did she and Kitty really think Mark and Valeria would be happy about Viola being blindsided?
So Feras tomorrow night is gonna show all those rank amateurs how to really play Survivor -ooh, can't wait for that one.
To be fair it could happen to anyone who plays, getting caught up in a situation that is truly uncomfortable for them, and you won’t see that on paper. While it sucks what he did, I am resigned to him booting himself off. It was a surprise to see him all of a sudden but when we finally did, it was good to see him standing up for something he believes in, rather than just standing in Kirby’s shadows till the end.

In reference to an earlier comment that he blew up people’s games, he never named anyone, he just alerted them to the fact that their name is coming up. It was all upon themselves to react in whatever way they choose and evidently they chose to react in a way that may come back to bite them.

I dislike Caroline and Kitty so much!
Still don't know which is which but completely agree. Them being baffled the OGs tribemates don't want to work with them when they struck first is baffling. Their arrogance is amongst the worst I've seen on Survivor, but appreciate they are at the centre of things rather than just easy early culls.

This feels like a messy merge - the tribe swaps and fake eliminees means it's really tricky to work out who xane from where at merge - don't even know which tribe came in with most members.

A Winna-Jaden-Valeria final three would be great.

Thinking back, I just realised that after seeing Scott’s thoughts more, he was actually more likeable. When he was standing in Kirby ms shadow and grinning in. the water and the edit didn’t share any of his strat or thinking I felt like he was walking in shadows and hence, for me as Survivor fan, unlikeable.

Which is not his fault or doing at all, he probably made good confessionals that just never get shown.

In reference to an earlier comment that he blew up people’s games, he never named anyone, he just alerted them to the fact that their name is coming up
He did eventually say, when she pressed him on who: "Well, I feel that it's Mark", and then: "I feel that it's Val and him that are leading it."

Last edited:
Just caught up...
I thought when someone called Scott seemed to arrive tonight that they were either setting him up to be a major player going forward (as they are doing with Eden), or that it was a kiss goodbye.
I hope he was ok, but it was too little too late to make him a memorable player.

Back