Skip to main content

Sandra EXTENDED Interview - SCOOPLA

I don't know what's worse, the fact that Dave kept his beard hair in a bag, that Ryan farted in it or that she thinks Ryan farting in it is so hysterically funny.

David only kept the beard hair so if he is ever evicted they can hang it up, as a reminder of him being in the house.

Ryan only farted in it, as he is jealous that David can grow a beard & he can't.

David only kept the beard hair so if he is ever evicted they can hang it up, as a reminder of him being in the house.

Ryan only farted in it, as he is jealous that David can grow a beard & he can't.

Yeah, I get why David kept the hair, it's just a bit gross. Like saving your toenail clippings or belly button fluff. It's icky.

Ryan seems jealous of everyone. It was a particularly spiteful thing to do ..well not exactly TO David, but to his property. He would know that David is especially repulsed by farting. (I can sympathise, I am too) He told Lisa how disgusting it was then nominated her for farting while she was sitting on him and has mentioned it other times too. But then Ryan being spiteful...why am I not surprised. Sandra laughing hysterically...not surprised at that either.

Possibly she isolated herself by just caring about the taken Sam.
It's strange that she gets crushes all the time on guys that aren't into her, I wonder why she does that.

Probably just the old wanting something more because you can't have it.

Just a quick shout out to Luke Blundell, my partner and I invited him to stay with us last weekend and not only is he a fantastic guy, but he helped share some theqnical tips. I have been a massive supporter of Luke's, even before this season and have been following his work for some time. I am absolutly blown away by his abilities as young entrepreneur! I feel that there are a lot of people in the world who say they want to do something but there is not a lot of people that do.

Cant wait for your interviews this week Luke - god know I appreciate how much work goes in them.

(#NOTAGODBOTHERER!)

Awww kind words sir, very kind! Just paying it forward dude! You do nothing but help and support me! And now you have all the right equipment, your the whole package! Your the reason I am where I am,

Im sure everyone is enjoying this sappy conversation! haha :)

Can't believe so many people are liking Sandra here and saying they never saw her in the house!

I liked her from the start, despite people complaining heavily about her. THat seemed to happen after she told Sam she had a crush on him. Go figure..

She never cheated or anything and , I think telling somebody you have a crush on them is not exactly making a move, it's making your feelings known.

Sandra is a good person. :)

I didn't see any thing there that made me change my mind about Sadsack's time in the house. I even turned it off before the end cause she was boring me, even out of the house. Yeh, she's got a great smile and I don't know why she was so down on herself in the house but she definitely would have done things differently if Sam had gone Lawson on her. She would've been in like Flynn. She is a self proclaimed lover of erotic fiction and what is more erotic than a forbidden love affair. Once again, just own it hm's. And once more we hear the bad crap about the one's she didn't like and glowing endorsements of those she did. And the way she was with Dave in there, though she wont admit it now, was pretty horrible IMO. When she didn't need him, he was crap and bringing her down but when her "allies" started leaving in droves, she loves the guy. He was way more protective of her than she was of him. Of course, its all only my opinion but that's what I like about this site, I can have a say. Too bad the hm's can't pick apart my behaviours. LOL

Did anyone pick up that Sandra and Leo knew one another when he entered the house? I've just gone back and watched that ep again and she points at him, smiles and they hug one another and move on ... but KNOWING now that they did know one another its of course very easy to notice it

I started to dislike her after how poorly she treated David.

I think some viewers also weren't happy that Sandra who was supposedly one of the boys/sporty, give up on the 'The Ultimate Pair' challenge by jumping off the pillar because the $30k wasn't important to her and she was feeling cold, so wanted to go in the spa...plus the way she wasn't being supportive of David when they were paired up, and was happy to throw him under the bus at times over silly things, which wasn't good when trying not to give others reasons to nominate you both.
David supported her giving up on the $30k challenge and also was nice to bring her a chocolate from the sanctuary, and they laughed while hiding under the covers to eat it.
plus Katie felt she had to buy Sandra a $30 coffee from the BB diner because she had been having a meltdown the day before.
Cat and Sandra confessing to having crushes on the taken guys, although Sam put stop to that when he didn't invite her to the Sanctuary.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that can't click on this link? Chrome says the link contains malware and stuff that's gonna 'harm my computer' and won't let me proceed.

Just a quick shout out to Luke Blundell, my partner and I invited him to stay with us last weekend and not only is he a fantastic guy, but he helped share some theqnical tips. I have been a massive supporter of Luke's, even before this season and have been following his work for some time. I am absolutly blown away by his abilities as young entrepreneur! I feel that there are a lot of people in the world who say they want to do something but there is not a lot of people that do.

Cant wait for your interviews this week Luke - god know I appreciate how much work goes in them.

(#NOTAGODBOTHERER!)

You aren't very good at spelling.

Am I the only one that can't click on this link? Chrome says the link contains malware and stuff that's gonna 'harm my computer' and won't let me proceed.
I just got this message clicking the link, using firefox:(

Reported Attack Page!

This web page at bit.ly has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners.[DOUBLEPOST=1414221517][/DOUBLEPOST]
watch it on youtube:)

Back