Skip to main content

Sandra EXTENDED Interview - SCOOPLA

Benjamin2012HM

Winners and Losers
Former housemate
THE OFFICIAL EXTENDED SANDRA INTERVIEW:

This is post-eviction interview will turn everything upside down. What you thought you knew about Sandra will be changed forever!

What strategy Dave has instal for the housemates? How Ryan will cope? Why Skye is a faker? Who will win! Will Sam and Sandra get together now? Are Lawson and Cat bad people? PLUS SEXY SANDRA AND THE FIFTY SHADES OF Big Brother Australia!

I think a lot of people forget or don't realise - my chance to interview the housemates comes straight after their eviction. So I actually applaud the level of sanity they seem to have. To say Sandra Nixon was humble, hilarious and up front, is understatement. I believe you will see a very different side to the country girl!

WATCH THE REVELATION HERE: http://bit.ly/ZPPKhD10745007_10152934553343273_1301518372_n.jpg

Sandra seems so bloody likeable post-eviction...like I thought she'd be in her intro package.

Not sure if what we saw in the house was a result of her not handling that environment or getting a terrible edit...I say it was a combination of both.

Just a quick shout out to Luke Blundell, my partner and I invited him to stay with us last weekend and not only is he a fantastic guy, but he helped share some theqnical tips. I have been a massive supporter of Luke's, even before this season and have been following his work for some time. I am absolutly blown away by his abilities as young entrepreneur! I feel that there are a lot of people in the world who say they want to do something but there is not a lot of people that do.

Cant wait for your interviews this week Luke - god know I appreciate how much work goes in them.

(#NOTAGODBOTHERER!)

Just a quick shout out to Luke Blundell, my partner and I invited him to stay with us last weekend and not only is he a fantastic guy, but he helped share some theqnical tips. I have been a massive supporter of Luke's, even before this season and have been following his work for some time. I am absolutly blown away by his abilities as young entrepreneur! I feel that there are a lot of people in the world who say they want to do something but there is not a lot of people that do.

Cant wait for your interviews this week Luke - god know I appreciate how much work goes in them.

(#NOTAGODBOTHERER!)
He is a fantastic interviewer. I can see him eventually having his own 'parky' style show.

What does God Bothering have to do with it though?

(#NOTAGODBOTHERER!)[/QUOTE

Sandy is a good egg... Loved this!

:tongue: :laugh:LOL @ Sandra's opinion on Cat & Lawson's relationship.... If Sam would of encouraged the situation when she was basically throwing herself at him.... I have no doubt that she would had gone for it, no questions asked. She certainly didn't think of Sam's girlfriend when she was telling the rest of the HMs her 'crushing' for Sam, then to top it off the bathroom scene... O_ODouble standards much! That is all! :smuggrin:

Sandra seems so bloody likeable post-eviction...like I thought she'd be in her intro package.

Not sure if what we saw in the house was a result of her not handling that environment or getting a terrible edit...I say it was a combination of both.
Possibly she isolated herself by just caring about the taken Sam.
It's strange that she gets crushes all the time on guys that aren't into her, I wonder why she does that.

I don't know what's worse, the fact that Dave kept his beard hair in a bag, that Ryan farted in it or that she thinks Ryan farting in it is so hysterically funny. How old are these people? Is Ryan 12? Who does that?

Back